Leftism is Lunacy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LaurieB

Mar 12, 2018
Maybe the lawyer really was mentally ill and "thought that was why he killed himself?". Why demonise the left. There are christians who are conservative and others who are more liberal ... less liberal ... you know ... all differrent stripes?
Anyway, Global warming is real ... no one made it up ... and unless the "rapture" comes soon, our children/children's children will be paying the price for us doing nothing about it.

LaurieB

Mar 12, 2018
I'm sorry that you cannot discern that he was a leftist liberal activist and practicing sodomite. Did you think he was a straight conservative Christian?
Do you have to be straight and conservative to be a Christian? i know many gay Christians, and no, it is not an oxymoron.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Depends. I think there are Christians who struggle with homosexuality. But those who self-identify as "gay" are usually poster children for Romans 1.

Do you have to be straight and conservative to be a Christian? i know many gay Christians, and no, it is not an oxymoron.

K

kaylagrl

LaurieB

Mar 12, 2018
I think it’s really weird what issues get determined to be “leftist” and what issues get determined to be “right”. It’s seems fairly arbitrary. I don’t really see what’s wrong or unChristian about believing in global warming. There’s nothing in the Bible about global warming one way or the other.

You are right, Skipp. It is not in the Bible and has nothing to do with left or right. Either you believe the reports about it, or you do not.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
The Leftist positions in America today are non-Christian in the extreme and have been at least non-Christian on the periphery since the early 20th century. So much so, I would say the burden of proof is on the "Christian" Leftist to describe how the following are compatible with the Christian worldview: incentivized unwed motherhood, Wilsonian adventurism, state-funded abortion, legalized abortion, state-funded birth control, profligate public spending, denial of differences between the sexes, state-funded LGBT Propaganda (via public schools), encroachment on the freedom of religion, encroachment on parental sovereignty in the home, advocation of discriminatory policy (affirmative action), and an economic policy inconsistent with what the Bible in sum describes as human nature.

Maybe the lawyer really was mentally ill and "thought that was why he killed himself?". Why demonise the left. There are christians who are conservative and others who are more liberal ... less liberal ... you know ... all differrent stripes?
Anyway, Global warming is real ... no one made it up ... and unless the "rapture" comes soon, our children/children's children will be paying the price for us doing nothing about it.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
And that's just fun, mainstream Leftism. Not the critical theory all the cool kids are into these days.

K

kaylagrl

I am not sure what a leftist liberal is? Is it someone who is merely to the "left" of my thinking? Same goes for someone on the right. Are they "far right", meaning someone who is to the "right" of my thinking.

Certainly being a conservative or a liberal does not equate to good or bad Christian. These are simply labels that are divisive when the hope is to unite all Christians.

That use to be the truth.But in the last few years the libs have moved so far left I don't understand how one could claim to be a Christian and support their agenda. When it comes to abortion,gender bending,and Israel,I honestly dont see how one could be Christian and vote Dem.

K

kaylagrl

Wow! This red really kills my eyes.lol I looked up this story on another site and I'd say this was demonically inspired.When you have no hope,this is the end result.He was distraught,he didn't know what the future held,this is the natural next step,its where satan leads us when we have no hope.

Global warming has not been proven. But people are afraid to question the mainstream. True science ended years ago.No dissent is allowed from the party line,that is not true science.

K

kaylagrl

No such thing as a gay Christian. It is an oxymoron. The Bible says dark and light cannot abide together. Doesn't mean they cant be saved.But no,you cannot be a gay Christian according to the Bible.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Pretty much our entire government is corrupt. Not sure how the "for the people" government got to the point of pointing its finger at us, telling us how things are going to be, that we better not mention God at graduations, killing babies is cool and we will put up with it, and it will be rearing our kids for us...
I know how ... it started when government decided that it and corporations were the people the constitution was talking about.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Jesus was a liberal ... but not one of today's liberals

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
That use to be the truth.But in the last few years the libs have moved so far left I don't understand how one could claim to be a Christian and support their agenda. When it comes to abortion,gender bending,and Israel,I honestly dont see how one could be Christian and vote Dem.
But at the same time, the right has moved so far right one can't be a conservative and honestly call themselves Christian either!

DUMP BOTH PARTIES!

Jan 6, 2018

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I'd agree with that where the City of Man is concerned. Though most of his political statements (the ones that got him the cross) all had to do with his own sovereignty as Lord.

Most Christians are liberals in the sense it was used up until the late 1910's.

Jesus was a liberal ... but not one of today's liberals

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Silliness.

The Right's only moved Left in the last few decades outside maybe a few sexy issues (ie guns and taxation). If we want to talk about the preponderance of policy, the GOP has only really moved Left at a slower pace.

Rather than dump both parties, I say it's more realistic to mob them and fix them at the precinct level.

But at the same time, the right has moved so far right one can't be a conservative and honestly call themselves Christian either!

DUMP BOTH PARTIES!

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I think support for Israel is one of those issues Christians can agree to disagree on without either party violating Biblical commands. There's a lot of complex wiggle room.

Washington's Farewell address is, as always, a good guide for foreign policy. One we should go back to now that the Soviet Union's been dead for almost 30 years.