Leftism is Lunacy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I like to say something like "Immigration consistent with the rule of law."

It's rare to find a Republican who is against immigration entirely.

Actually, my post was more than a little tongue-in-cheek.

You would obviously be surprised to see a listing of who the "rich" are in Washington. Check out Nancy Pelosi's net worth, compared to her "earnings" as a congressperson. That whole "rich Republican" thing has been proven false seven ways to Sunday, but the libs keep trotting it out, because people like you believe it....

and, Republicans are NOT anti-immigration.... many of them are anti illegal immigration, though.. you know, that old "breaking our laws" thing? Loving you neighbor does NOT mean you willingly, knowingly allow law breakers to flood into our country.

Stuff about money? What stuff?

please do go on and on....

preston39

Dec 18, 2017
No, it doesn't. Being gay is not a choice. They were made that way. Second, all Christians are sinning ... you, me and everyone else. Second, Churches are coming around and changing on this issue. Also, the young people (millenials) are changing. If it really were very important and the worst sin there is (judging by what is said on this site?), then Jesus would have said something. Instead, he said nothing. But he had alot of say about divorce. How many "christians" are divorced? and remarried? then we could say they are not real "christians".

Why not leave all the judgmentalism to God. Only God knows the heart of anyone.
B...,

Not judgement....assessment in light of clearly stated G-d's law.

You are a master at self justification.

Not biblical.

Churches do not have authority to modify, amend, change,redact, wrongfully interpret or otherwise attempt to re-do G-d's word.

If you do not agree with clear written scripture then you must deal with G-d.

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
I had never heard that, but I can see how that description came about....

I'm certain there are some Christians in the Democratic party. I personally knew of one, a very wonderful woman, very Christ-like... but she was a life-long democrat. I blame it on the fact that she was a social worker dealing with adoption of children, and was very wrapped up in government "social programs". She was adamantly anti-abortion, also. But, she still voted democrat.

So, I am certain there are other Christian democrats.... I look forward to meeting another one someday....:)

:cool:
Lol I didn't make it up I swear, it's actually kind of a common joke usually made by the liberals to mock the conservatives for being Christians lol.

As for Christian Democrats, oh please, they're not fooling anyone but themselves with that. Lol you'll never meet one unless you meet a Muslim Communist first.

Not to rag on your female friend much or anything but wow that right there is a great example to get back on the topic of liberalism being a mental health issue. I mean just think about this insanity where you literally on a massive scale have convinced a society to allow their own children to be taken from their parents and to even go so far as to then turn millions of children over to possession of the State. Marx would be so proud. And that's not just ragging on the people that are like social workers, sure many probably intend and mean well and all that, but I mean think about how absurd it is to even have that need for such a system and for it today to be so pervasive and big. Like looking at this with abortion as an issue is interesting. Like so okay say you are a liberal in society but you choose not to have the abortion and you think that makes you Christian but then you are so caught up in the whole cycle of the liberal mindset of society today that are all sleeping around, having kids they can't take care of, and wrapped up in their interpersonal dramas so much that literally the better solution is to have your kids taken from you and made into wards of the State.

Leftism isn't just a mental disorder, it's a freaking epidemic.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I had never heard that, but I can see how that description came about....

I'm certain there are some Christians in the Democratic party. I personally knew of one, a very wonderful woman, very Christ-like... but she was a life-long democrat. I blame it on the fact that she was a social worker dealing with adoption of children, and was very wrapped up in government "social programs". She was adamantly anti-abortion, also. But, she still voted democrat.

So, I am certain there are other Christian democrats.... I look forward to meeting another one someday....:)

:cool:
You know hornetguy, some counties in the South are all Democrats. That was the case in many counties here in Oklahoma. If you weren't a Democrat you didn't get to vote for any local positions. That is slowly changing.

No, it doesn't. Being gay is not a choice. They were made that way. Second, all Christians are sinning ... you, me and everyone else. Second, Churches are coming around and changing on this issue. Also, the young people (millenials) are changing. If it really were very important and the worst sin there is (judging by what is said on this site?), then Jesus would have said something. Instead, he said nothing. But he had alot of say about divorce. How many "christians" are divorced? and remarried? then we could say they are not real "christians".

Why not leave all the judgmentalism to God. Only God knows the heart of anyone.
What the liberals say about being born gay is just plain false and Freudian through and through. God does not make mistakes. Sexuality is a learned trait.

Actually, my post was more than a little tongue-in-cheek.

You would obviously be surprised to see a listing of who the "rich" are in Washington. Check out Nancy Pelosi's net worth, compared to her "earnings" as a congressperson. That whole "rich Republican" thing has been proven false seven ways to Sunday, but the libs keep trotting it out, because people like you believe it....

and, Republicans are NOT anti-immigration.... many of them are anti illegal immigration, though.. you know, that old "breaking our laws" thing? Loving you neighbor does NOT mean you willingly, knowingly allow law breakers to flood into our country.

Stuff about money? What stuff?

Please do go on and on....
Mostly politics is about money. Even when someone starts in for the right reasons money will eventually corrupt them. It is the way the world works.

Blanche

Mar 19, 2018
.What the liberals say about being born gay is just plain false and Freudian through and through. God does not make mistakes. Sexuality is a learned trait.

Well, I most certainly did not have any choice. If anyone believes it is a choice, then they must be "able" to make that choice.
It is not a "liberal thing to say". It is an educated thing to say. It is also a logical thing because no one in their right might (given what they have to go through) would make such a choice.
God does not make mistakes. I agree. Yet, people are born hermaphrodites, limbless, and in all sorts of imperfect conditions. Freudian theory has nothing to do with this. That went out 100 years ago. What you need is a good, solid education.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Freud died in 1939.

.What the liberals say about being born gay is just plain false and Freudian through and through. God does not make mistakes. Sexuality is a learned trait.

Well, I most certainly did not have any choice. If anyone believes it is a choice, then they must be "able" to make that choice.
It is not a "liberal thing to say". It is an educated thing to say. It is also a logical thing because no one in their right might (given what they have to go through) would make such a choice.
God does not make mistakes. I agree. Yet, people are born hermaphrodites, limbless, and in all sorts of imperfect conditions. Freudian theory has nothing to do with this. That went out 100 years ago. What you need is a good, solid education.

Blanche

Mar 19, 2018
Freudian theory ( the 'unconscious') went out in the late 60's/early 70's. BTW, Freud (discredited today) said "overprotective moms made boys gay ... gee, I wonder did over-protective Dads make girls gay??? really?

Human sexuality has nothing to do with Freud. If he died in 1939 ... that is almost 100 years he is gone. Freudian theory went with psychoanalysis (the unconscious mind) ... back in the 60's.

In any case, homosexality and heterosexuality (whom you are attracted to) is NEVER chose. Only a bisexual could choose, being attracted to both. I knew very early in my life I was attracted to boys. I made no decision and I could never make such a decision as i am NOT attracted to the same sex and never could be. If anyone can, they would have to be either gay or bisexual.

Last edited:

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
That's exactly my point. Freud died 81 years ago (give or take), meaning his ideas clung on for a good while longer. He isn't THAT far out of vogue. Even then, psychologists still find valuable insights in Freud's ideas and methods.

Like how Thomas Malthus is still semi-respected in economics though he's mainly known for his chicken little phase.

It's just ironic you characterize your position as educated then make that sort of faux pas.

Freudian theory ( the 'unconscious') went out in the late 60's/early 70's. BTW, Freud (discredited today) said "overprotective moms made boys gay ... gee, I wonder did over-protective Dads make girls gay??? really?

Human sexuality has nothing to do with Freud. If he died in 1939 ... that is almost 100 years he is gone. Freudian theory went with psychoanalysis (the unconscious mind) ... back in the 60's.

In any case, homosexality and heterosexuality (whom you are attracted to) is NEVER chose. Only a bisexual could choose, being attracted to both. I knew very early in my life I was attracted to boys. I made no decision and I could never make such a decision as i am NOT attracted to the same sex and never could be. If anyone can, they would have to be either gay or bisexual.