less important but still interesting questions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NoNameMcgee

The Word has needed answers to important questions

but what kinda things do you wonder that may not be answered as specifically

like what Jesus was writing in the sand before he told the people about to stone the woman before he said let he who is without sin cast the first stone

how tall were the tallest giants

when Jesus says as in the days of noah what was he implying specifically or is it a general statement with many similarities

what was leviathan

why did the years of a man shorten so much being born after the flood

appearance of angels

i think of these kinda things sometimes

wondering if anyone else has interesting questions we can only pray or speculate on

T

Tinuviel

Speculation can be kind of fun, as long as it doesn't cause arguments or take away from the more important (if I may say real) point of the scripture passages.

I've always wanted to know what Jesus was writing too.

My other question that I was just thinking of yesterday was who in their right mind laps water when they come to a stream and drink?? (In the account of Gideon). What does that look like, even? How would that even work?

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
How did marriage start?

Is the Garden of Eden gone forever

Where did Noah's ark land?