Less of me

  • Thread starter Thread starter empowered
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

empowered

Guest
Thank you Lord for all that You do. I praise Your name. I ask for
more of You. More power, more love more of You. Oh I ask for all
of You. O praise your name, Oh God. If I were more like you I'd
save the children and the lame. I'd save them all Lord, but I cannot.
So instead I place them all upon your altar and ask for your
presence. In your presence is love and healing. In your presence is
every good thing. I ask that your presence in me would grow so that
others might feel your peace, feel your love. That maybe my shadow
might cause mere babes to rise up to the healing in Your wings.
More of You in me. More of Your love in me. I pray more, more,
more of You and less of me. This I ask as a daily prayer for myself
but also for the world around me. More of You!
In Jesus name change me and the world around me, amen.
empowered*