Less well-known Rapture verses. The case for the Rapture is compelling.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 31, 2021
I am guessing you are referring to the second coming on horses?where angels gather...not Jesus?
Why would you include "not Jesus" about the Second Coming? Just whose coming would it be, if not Jesus Himself?

Where The gathering is from heaven....not earth.?
At the Second Advent, Jesus brings with Him ALL believers who are already in heaven. And meets in the air all living believers.

So the words "from heaven" is legit, and doesn't disprove a post-trib rapture. Nor does it prove your theory.

Acts 1
" like manner"
You see a calvary charge of millions of soldiers on horses killing millions of the enemy, and a groom walking up to a church as EXACTLY THE SAME THING.
You yak about "context", yet you fail to recognize it yourself.

In Acts 1, the point was that Jesus will return (on the clouds) in LIKE MANNER as you see Him go.

9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.
10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them.
11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

Do you see any mention of soldiers or horses? No. That wasn't Luke's point. It was solely about HOW Jesus left earth, and HOW He will return. IN LIKE MANNER. The point is about clouds.

That is plain BIZARRE.
A LITERAL IMPOSSIBILITY.
Your theory is impossible and bizarre.

That alone makes the angels liars.
Prove your claim with actual Scripture.

Show us where angels lied. If you can.

Jan 31, 2021
Says the doctrine with no postrib rapture verse?
From the one who has NO pre-trib rapture verse that SAYS that resurrected/raptured believers are taken up to heaven. Zip.

You guys are so busted.
Sez the one who has zero verses that support his theory. Oh, and 1 parable that he HAD TO spiritualize to make it work.

Acts one.
Defend it for me.
Another translation says " the exact same way"
Clouds.

Mat 25.
The rapture.[/QUOE]
No. A wedding. And to make matters worse for you, it's a parable, that even Jesus' own disciples couldn't understand and needed Jesus to explain. And even worse than that, you have had to spiritualize it to be able to make up anything you want, knowing made up stuff can't be either proven or refuted. Slick.

Jan 31, 2021
Aha. And there is the heresy. You do not beleve in the resurrection of the body. A crucial teaching that Paul develops and makes clear over and over and over again, And one of the elements of the mystery of the Church!
Where oh where do you get your erroneous ideas from? Of course I DO believe in the resurrection of THE BODY. Is it your reading skills, or that you just don't really pay attention to my posts?

The rapture event brings with it the resurrection of the BODY. A body RAISED, RENEWED and reengineered into a glorious body like that of Jesus. Which is one of the primary reasons for the rapture to begin with. Christ brings with him the souls of them that are asleep......so that they may obtain their glorified bodies along with the living saints at the rapture.
Why would you or anyone think I don't believe in the resurrection of the physical body.

Don't bother trying to erect that doctrinal house of cards that has just been destroyed. Scrap everything and start over. It's the only way you're going to get this right.
Gee, I must have missed my house of cards being destroyed. Could you break it all down for me so I can understand what you are talking about?

Thanks.

Jan 31, 2021
Our doctrine is easy to defend.
No one has even come close to actually defending WITH EVIDENCE your doctrine.

Yours can not honestly be defended.
It has. You reject it. Matt 24:29-31 and 2 Thess 2:1-3 place the "gathering" of God's elect after the Trib.

Game over.

Note you have not invoked the bible.
No. We don't have to invoke the Bible. We just quote it. Which proves our point.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Our doctrine is easy to defend.

Yours can not honestly be defended.

Note you have not invoked the bible.

...and no red flags???

You are on the wrong path sir.

Me correcting the choir loft
So easy to defend, you wont find one scripture to support it, case is closed before it's open :giggle:

Sad part is, all pre-tribbers in this forum are shown the truth in their error, and they stay on the boat that has already sunk, hard to believe but true

I must give you a little credit, you use Rev 14 the sickle harvest in your claim of a pre-trib rapture, a completely new story on the scene, it's also the second coming of Jesus Christ and the resurrection of the world

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I've already explained the two resurrections. One for believers and one for unbelievers. I have no idea where you get your ideas from.

Matt 13 is about the second resurrection, which is for the "tares", or unbelievers. They will be gathered for the Great White Throne.

Matt 24 is about the first resurrection, which is for the believers. All of them at the same event.
Your Claim Is False, The Resurrection Of "All" Takes Place On (The Last Day) The Time Of Final Judgement For All

(The Last Day Resurrection)

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(The Last Day Judgement)

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The wedding parable says nothing about a rapture. One has to spiritualize the parable to get that from it.

To be clear and specific, by the time of the Tribulation, the VAST MAJORITY of the church WILL ALREADY be in heaven, since they have already died.

When Jesus comes for the living believers, that will represent only a very small % of the church. So your point about Rev 4 and 5 doesn't support your pre-trib view.

There are NO rapture verses that teach that resurrected/raptured believers are taken back to heaven. That is the ONLY WAY TO PROVE a pre-trib rapture.
Lol. I gotchya buddy. Red-handed.

This nonsense you're promoting denies the doctrine that Christians will rise in a glorified body. In the twinkling of an eye at the rapture. Everyone....all at once: the dead in Christ first, then the living believers. When Christ comes to meet us in the air. At our gathering to Him. At the rapture, the harpazo, the snatching up of His Bride.

Nothing you have said has ever indicated in the least that Christians will enjoy a glorified BODY. There is no mechanism in your eschatology that allows this to happen!

Furthermore your absolutely devastating misapprehension of the parables of the kingdom indicate that you haven't the slightest idea of the difference between Israel and the Church. Even worse you don't even understand when Jesus is speaking to one or the other.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

This nonsense you're promoting denies the doctrine that Christians will rise in a glorified body. In the twinkling of an eye at the rapture. Everyone....all at once: the dead in Christ first, then the living believers. When Christ comes to meet us in the air. At our gathering to Him. At the rapture, the harpazo, the snatching up of His Bride.

Nothing you have said has ever indicated in the least that Christians will enjoy a glorified BODY. There is no mechanism in your eschatology that allows this to happen!

Furthermore your absolutely devastating misapprehension of the parables of the kingdom indicate that you haven't the slightest idea of the difference between Israel and the Church. Even worse you don't even understand when Jesus is speaking to one or the other.
You falsely suggest the believer will be resurrected before the tribulation, with human life continuing on into the tribulation

The Resurrection Of "All" Takes Place On (The Last Day) At The Time Of Final Judgement

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(The Last Day Judgement)

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Wansvic

Nov 27, 2018
I kinda got a kick out of it too.
Lol
My laughter was in response to your seeming to not understand ChoirLoft's post promoted the idea that a future rapture was not even found in the word. His belief would not be coming from a well informed bible student in my personal opinion.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Where oh where do you get your erroneous ideas from? Of course I DO believe in the resurrection of THE BODY. Is it your reading skills, or that you just don't really pay attention to my posts?

Why would you or anyone think I don't believe in the resurrection of the physical body.

Gee, I must have missed my house of cards being destroyed. Could you break it all down for me so I can understand what you are talking about?

Thanks.
You've been caught red handed. Nowhere in any of your posts does your eschatology allow for a one time one event resurrection to a glorified body by the entire corpus of the Church.

According to YOU the Church goes to heaven one by one upon death and then stays in heaven. According to you, there is no phenomenon that allows for a once for all instantaneous glorification to eternal BODIES event.

Surviving Israelites and gentiles don't even get a glorified bodies.....they move into the millennial kingdom in their own bodies.

As Paul makes crystal-clear, the instantaneous once for all resurrection to glorified bodies is a privilege that is reserved for the Bride of Christ ONLY. The Church is one and done......starts at Pentecost ends at the rapture.

Wansvic

Nov 27, 2018
I'm surprised at the animosity directed toward individuals who hold an opposing view about a topic that is not a salvation issue. I think more importantly is the need to focus on being prepared to go with Jesus when He does return.

I do, however, think promoting the idea that a rapture will absolutely occur prior to the antichrist coming on scene is a mistake. It could be a tactic of deception that causes people to accept the mark of the beast.

Jan 31, 2021
Your Claim Is False
Sez U.

The Resurrection Of "All" Takes Place On (The Last Day) The Time Of Final Judgement For All

(The Last Day Judgement)

I explained all this already.

Since you disagree, take my explanation point by point and refute it from Scripture.

Anyone can quote Scripture. Even Satan did when he was tempting Jesus.

What you need are very clearly worded verses, of which you have none.

But your biggest error, imho, is your horrible spiritualizing of Rev 20. It is as literal as can be.

Jan 31, 2021
lol

This nonsense you're promoting denies the doctrine that Christians will rise in a glorified body.
No, the only nonsense here is YOUR wild claim that I deny tht Christians will rise in a glorified body. I've made the claim repeatedly here that when Jesus Christ returns at the SECOND Advent, all believers will receive a glorified body.

egg.on.face. Here's a towel.

In the twinkling of an eye at the rapture. Everyone....all at once: the dead in Christ first, then the living believers. When Christ comes to meet us in the air. At our gathering to Him. At the rapture, the harpazo, the snatching up of His Bride.
Right. 1 Cor 15;52 and 1 Thess 4 says so.

Nothing you have said has ever indicated in the least that Christians will enjoy a glorified BODY.
See above. Your claims are just beyond rational.

There is no mechanism in your eschatology that allows this to happen!
What, exactly, do you think my eschatology allows WHAT to happen??

Furthermore your absolutely devastating misapprehension of the parables of the kingdom indicate that you haven't the slightest idea of the difference between Israel and the Church.
You've just got to be kidding!! I don't "misapprehend" anything. My guess is that you don't even understand what that word means.

What you seem to be ignorant of is that "in Christ", there is no Jew or Gentile.

Gal 3:28 - There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

I just can't imagine how you understand this verse.

Even worse you don't even understand when Jesus is speaking to one or the other.
This kind of talk only comes from a severe case of disorientation.

Jan 31, 2021
FreeGrace2 said:

You've been caught red handed. Nowhere in any of your posts does your eschatology allow for a one time one event resurrection to a glorified body by the entire corpus of the Church.
Why would anyone attach this comment to what I stated above? Are you even looking at what I post? Or are you just guessing my views based on someone else's view?

According to YOU the Church goes to heaven one by one upon death and then stays in heaven.
Let me ask you: where do believers go now when they die?

Do you believe in that heresy called "soul sleep"?

According to you, there is no phenomenon that allows for a once for all instantaneous glorification to eternal BODIES event.
You need to stop making such stupid comments.

Both 1 Cor 15:52 and 2 Thess 4 describe Jesus coming with all the dead from heaven, and gathers up all the living believers, and gives all of them glorified bodies.

I am VERY FAMILIAR with all of 1 Cor 15.

Surviving Israelites and gentiles don't even get a glorified bodies.....they move into the millennial kingdom in their own bodies.
So, no glorified bodies for those very unfortunate souls? Prove your theory with Scripture.

As Paul makes crystal-clear, the instantaneous once for all resurrection to glorified bodies is a privilege that is reserved for the Bride of Christ ONLY. The Church is one and done......starts at Pentecost ends at the rapture.
Well, there's your glaring error.

1 Cor 15:23 - But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

Paul wrote that. So who do you think "those who belong to Him" refer to? Just the Bride? That would be quite silly.

Are you not familiar with Heb 11:26 - He regarded disgrace for the sake of Christ as of greater value than the treasures of Egypt, because he was looking ahead to his reward.

The "he" is Moses, who, btw, appeared on the mount of transfiguration along with Elijah.

I suppose you don't believe that either Moses or Elijah "belong to Him", huh.

Well, they do. ALL OT saints belong to Jesus.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
You reject it. Matt 24:29-31 and 2 Thess 2:1-3 place the "gathering" of God's elect after the Trib.

Game over.
Precious friend, we don't reject, but we do Rightly Divide TWO Different
things {gatherings Under God's TWO Different Programs}!
i.e:

God's "Prophesied" Second Advent {Coming To The Earth}, In:

HIS Prophetic Program, Under LAW, gospel of the kingdom
(“ages” past/future) (Genesis-John; Hebrews-Revelation KJB!):

Immediately After Great Tribulation AND "Signs" (Matthew_24:29-30):

(1) CHRIST Is Coming To earth “With All Of His holy angels,”
In Order To Judge/Make war/Smite And Rule the nations…
(Matthew_25:31; Revelation_19:11, 15):

CHRIST, The "KING Sets Up HIS Throne of GLORY," Blows ANOTHER
{ WHICH IS NOT "The 7th angel" } trumpet, AND THEN!:

(2a) Angels “gather the tares First, And they are taken Out of the kingdom”
to be cast into the furnace of fire! (Matthew_24:30, 13:30, 40-43!)

(2b) Angels “gather the elect”... (Matthew_24:31; Mark_13:27!)

(3)...for the “judgment of the Earthly Nations” By The Son of man, The King!
(Matthew_25:31-46!)

(4) Those Judged as righteous then enter the kingdom, on the EARTH! And the UNrighteous then Depart into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels! (Matthew_25:34-46!)

Prophecy {NOT MYSTERY!} / LAW {Currently On HOLD!...}
------------------------------------------------------------------
Rightly Divided (2_Timothy_2:15!) From “Things That DIFFER!”:
-------------------------------------------------
God's Revelation Of The Mystery, Under The Gospel Of The GRACE Of God!
{ ...Currently ACTIVE = “But NOW!” } (Romans through Philemon KJB!)

The Resurrection/Departure of ALL The Body Of CHRIST, Ending God’s
Age Of GRACE, Is HIS "Gathering Thereof TO HIMSELF, In the air!"

{NOTICE = NO UNbelievers are "gathered BY angels!"
[prophecy = AFTER Great Trib!]}:

(1) Immediately After GRACE Has ENDED/ZERO "signs!":
CHRIST, As Head Of His Body, The Church, Will Descend From
Heaven! (Ephesians_1:19-23; Colossians_1:18; 1_Thessalonians_4:16-17!)

(2) CHRIST Is Coming With A Shout, With the voice of {ONE!} an
archangel, And With The Trump of God! (1_Thessalonians_4:16!)

3) God (JESUS CHRIST) Will Bring With Him {those who Were With
Him In Heaven}, part Of His Own, those who are “asleep In JESUS!”
(2_Corinthians_5:8; Philippians_1:21-23; 1_Thessalonians_4:13 KJB!)

(4) CHRIST Descends With One archangel, Will resurrect those
asleep {in 3)} First, and Then, we “which are alive and remain,” {which
Is A Mystery!}, will be changed/all “incorruptible, And Caught Up”
together to meet The LORD in the air, in the “twinkling of an eye!”
(1_Thessalonians_4:16-17; 1_Corinthians_15:52-53!)

(5) CHRIST “Gathers His Body” To Himself, to Take them To Heaven...
(2_Thessalonians_2:1-3; 1_Corinthians_15:49; 2_Corinthians_12:2, 5:1, 2;
Ephesians_1:3, 20, 2:6; Philippians_3:20; 2_Timothy_4:18!)

6)...For The Judgment Seat Of CHRIST, For HIS Heavenly Body,
By The Head Himself!... (Romans_2:6, 16, 14:10-12;
1_Corinthians_3:8-15, 4:5, 6:20; 2_Corinthians_5:10;
Ephesians_6:8; Colossians_3:24-25!)

(7a) ...After Judgment, the GRACE assembly Is Then Presented as
A Glorious Church, To CHRIST Himself!... (Ephesians_5:27!)

(7b) ...And, Then CHRIST Will Present His Body, holy and
unblameable and unreproveable, In His Sight, To His Father,
In Heaven
, Where we Live Forever And Ever! Amen!
(1_Thessalonians_3:13; Colossians_1:5, 22;
1_Corinthians_6:3; 2_Corinthians_5:1-2 KJB!)

"The Revelation Of The MYSTERY" {NOT Prophecy} / God's GRACE!
Conclusion: Not "a game {of "prophecy = Mystery"}," Since:

According To Scripture, Things That Are Different Cannot Be The SAME, Eh?

More here:
Distinctions In God's Two Different Programs: Prophecy vs Mystery!

Be Blessed!

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
cv5 said:
The Church is one and done......starts at Pentecost ends at the rapture.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Precious friend, no, The "Pentecostal assembly" is a Continuation of the
TWELVE apostles and "earthly kingdom assembly" in Matthew 18 : 17 KJB!
Prophecy/LAW

MYSTERY/GRACE = Heavenly Assembly:
"Started With {ONE} apostle, Paul, in Acts 9, and, Ends At:

Great GRACE Departure {aka rapture...}" (Romans - Philemon KJB!)

Be Blessed!

Jan 31, 2021
Precious friend, we don't reject, but we do Rightly Divide TWO Different
things {gatherings Under God's TWO Different Programs}!
You do reject clear verses that place the rapture, or gathering, AFTER the Trib when Christ returns.

But, please do explain in plain language what these "2 different programs" of God and how each has a gathering.

Oh, and please remember to quote verses that actually say what you claim.

i.e:
God's "Prophesied" Second Advent {Coming To The Earth}, In:

HIS Prophetic Program, Under LAW, gospel of the kingdom
(“ages” past/future) (Genesis-John; Hebrews-Revelation KJB!):

Immediately After Great Tribulation AND "Signs" (Matthew_24:29-30):

(1) CHRIST Is Coming To earth “With All Of His holy angels,”
In Order To Judge/Make war/Smite And Rule the nations…
(Matthew_25:31; Revelation_19:11, 15):

CHRIST, The "KING Sets Up HIS Throne of GLORY," Blows ANOTHER
{ WHICH IS NOT "The 7th angel" } trumpet, AND THEN!:

(2a) Angels “gather the tares First, And they are taken Out of the kingdom”
to be cast into the furnace of fire! (Matthew_24:30, 13:30, 40-43!)

(2b) Angels “gather the elect”... (Matthew_24:31; Mark_13:27!)

(3)...for the “judgment of the Earthly Nations” By The Son of man, The King!
(Matthew_25:31-46!)

(4) Those Judged as righteous then enter the kingdom, on the EARTH! And the UNrighteous then Depart into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels! (Matthew_25:34-46!)

Prophecy {NOT MYSTERY!} / LAW {Currently On HOLD!...}
-------------------------------------------------
God's Revelation Of The Mystery, Under The Gospel Of The GRACE Of God!
{ ...Currently ACTIVE = “But NOW!” } (Romans through Philemon KJB!)

The Resurrection/Departure of ALL The Body Of CHRIST, Ending God’s
Age Of GRACE, Is HIS "Gathering Thereof TO HIMSELF, In the air!"

{NOTICE = NO UNbelievers are "gathered BY angels!"
[prophecy = AFTER Great Trib!]}:

(1) Immediately After GRACE Has ENDED/ZERO "signs!":
CHRIST, As Head Of His Body, The Church, Will Descend From
Heaven! (Ephesians_1:19-23; Colossians_1:18; 1_Thessalonians_4:16-17!)

(2) CHRIST Is Coming With A Shout, With the voice of {ONE!} an
archangel, And With The Trump of God! (1_Thessalonians_4:16!)

3) God (JESUS CHRIST) Will Bring With Him {those who Were With
Him In Heaven}, part Of His Own, those who are “asleep In JESUS!”
(2_Corinthians_5:8; Philippians_1:21-23; 1_Thessalonians_4:13 KJB!)

(4) CHRIST Descends With One archangel, Will resurrect those
asleep {in 3)} First, and Then, we “which are alive and remain,” {which
Is A Mystery!}, will be changed/all “incorruptible, And Caught Up”
together to meet The LORD in the air, in the “twinkling of an eye!”
(1_Thessalonians_4:16-17; 1_Corinthians_15:52-53!)

(5) CHRIST “Gathers His Body” To Himself, to Take them To Heaven...
(2_Thessalonians_2:1-3; 1_Corinthians_15:49; 2_Corinthians_12:2, 5:1, 2;
Ephesians_1:3, 20, 2:6; Philippians_3:20; 2_Timothy_4:18!)

6)...For The Judgment Seat Of CHRIST, For HIS Heavenly Body,
By The Head Himself!... (Romans_2:6, 16, 14:10-12;
1_Corinthians_3:8-15, 4:5, 6:20; 2_Corinthians_5:10;
Ephesians_6:8; Colossians_3:24-25!)

(7a) ...After Judgment, the GRACE assembly Is Then Presented as
A Glorious Church, To CHRIST Himself!... (Ephesians_5:27!)

(7b) ...And, Then CHRIST Will Present His Body, holy and
unblameable and unreproveable, In His Sight, To His Father,
In Heaven
, Where we Live Forever And Ever! Amen!
(1_Thessalonians_3:13; Colossians_1:5, 22;
1_Corinthians_6:3; 2_Corinthians_5:1-2 KJB!)

"The Revelation Of The MYSTERY" {NOT Prophecy} / God's GRACE!
Conclusion: Not "a game {of "prophecy = Mystery"}," Since:

According To Scripture, Things That Are Different Cannot Be The SAME, Eh?

More here:
Distinctions In God's Two Different Programs: Prophecy vs Mystery!

Be Blessed!
Oh my! You abuse punctuation marks as much as another poster. Could you dispense with all the distracting boldings, underlinings, brackets, and such? It would be much appreciated.

Just plain words work best. When emphasis is needed, which isn't all that much, then go ahead. But every sentence??

Because it is rather difficult wading through your posts, with all that punctuation bling, let me ask you this:

Do you believe Rev 20 is literal or something else?

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
I am guessing you are referring to the second coming on horses?where angels gather...not Jesus?

Where The gathering is from heaven....not earth.?

Context context context.

In the postrib rapture theory, removal of context, and omission of the rapture verses is key and actually promoted.

Acts 1
" like manner"
You see a calvary charge of millions of soldiers on horses killing millions of the enemy, and a groom walking up to a church as EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

That is plain BIZARRE.
A LITERAL IMPOSSIBILITY.

Acts 1
11 and they said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven.”

That alone makes the angels liars.
They should have attended a postrib Rapture doctrinal institute.
They had it COMPLETELY BACKWARDS!!
No ... "after the tribulation .... they will see the Son of Man coming in the CLOUDS with greta power and glory ... and He shall send forth His angels to gather His elect

Jul 23, 2018
No ... "after the tribulation .... they will see the Son of Man coming in the CLOUDS with greta power and glory ... and He shall send forth His angels to gather His elect
You said " no"
Then agreed with me that angels gather as i indicated....after the trib.

That is not the rapture. You were told wrong.

Mar 4, 2020
You said " no"
Then agreed with me that angels gather as i indicated....after the trib.

That is not the rapture. You were told wrong.
Now they think that Jesus sending out angels to gather His elect is not the rapture per Matthew 24:29-31.

Guess what happens in the rapture? The elect are gathered from the Earth. It's the same thing.

1 Thessalonians 4:14-17

14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.