Let’s be friends?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tigran

Jun 28, 2019
Heyyy my name’s Tigran, I’m 17 and I’m from Russia haha.I love Jesus and I’m glad there is a place when we all can chat and ask for prayers and support:) I’m having some troubles with my faith rn and I really need someone to help me get through it and just to be my friend haha:) so yeah hope someone replies

HugBug

Apr 29, 2019
Heyyy my name’s Tigran, I’m 17 and I’m from Russia haha.I love Jesus and I’m glad there is a place when we all can chat and ask for prayers and support:) I’m having some troubles with my faith rn and I really need someone to help me get through it and just to be my friend haha:) so yeah hope someone replies
Message me anytime if you would like to talk😊

Sera17

Jul 13, 2019
Hi you can message me if you want. I’m 17 too.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
Seek out you deacon at church.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Your troubles will lead you to a stronger faith and a more in depth understanding. What issues are troubling you?