Let’s be the stimulus so that people can welcome Jesus.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
Let’s be the stimulus so that people can welcome Jesus.

I saw the following message on the internet and it touched me very much:

“Life is better when you are happy. But life at its best when other people are happy because of you.”

We have the proclivity to hang on to delights that the world puts forth. Many people would give their eye teeth for more money and entertainment. Nevertheless, we need to recall that:

• “The wicked desires the net of evils; but the root of the righteous yields fruit.” (Pro 12:12).

Instead of people to change their behavior for sake of us, they need to be made into new creature as outcome of what Jesus has worked inside them in virtue of what Christ is in us. The idea is that people get blown away in virtue of the prettiness of Jesus in us (Ezek 16.14) and crave for being like Him.

The gist is: rather than we force our will through all the world in order to change everyone and everything pursuant to our image or likeliness, the idea is that from our presence, rivers of alive water flows from inside us and convey a new reality where we are.

• “The poor and needy seek water, and there is none; their tongue fails for thirst, I Jehovah will hear them, I the God of Israel will not leave them. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys; I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.” (Isaiah 41.17,18).

Have a grandiose day in Christ Jesus and be a blessing, be the glee of everyone with who you get in touch.