Let’s talk!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is it hard to find a partner during Covid?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No I’ve happily found someone

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

stilllearning

Oct 4, 2021
mmm I think the best way to say you are friends with someone is to say 'we are great friends!'

not 'just friends'

Did Jesus ever say to Mary or Martha 'we are just friends'
or his disciples. You guys are just friends.

How about Moses or Abraham. God is 'just a friend?'.

Dont ever put down a friend. To be called a friend is high praise indeed.
Riddle me this oh ye wise one. Which example of great friendship shall I take from you? Shall it be your words of never criticize a friend then two post later you criticize them. Shall I call them cheap and of low esteem because they told me how much they paid for something? Christ said if a man ask you to walk a mile with him, go two You say if you go on a day outage if they bring more lunch than necessary complain if they ask you to carry the lunch. Which of these and other numerous examples of great friends and never put a friend down shall I learn by you?

High praise indeed huh, so to have you talk behind their back on the public internet, that is high praise? Enough with the foolishness and seeking attention. Like a child who has wandered away from the kids table to gather amongst the adults table and jump up and down waving your arms and saying notice me, validate me, take me serious. Enough already stop trying to be divisive and looking to pick fights with men who love God and entreat you with undeserved kindness and not hit you back with words. Please do take the last word and this subject is closed once you have it.

stilllearning

Oct 4, 2021
Oh, yes - you should have - I think she would have found that to be very romantic... (y):cool::love:
Gary, where ya been hiding bro when I could use some help. Sounds like Dr. Love is in the building. Can I book a session or two with ya bro and get some smooth in my game :)

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Riddle me this oh ye wise one. Which example of great friendship shall I take from you? Shall it be your words of never criticize a friend then two post later you criticize them. Shall I call them cheap and of low esteem because they told me how much they paid for something? Christ said if a man ask you to walk a mile with him, go two You say if you go on a day outage if they bring more lunch than necessary complain if they ask you to carry the lunch. Which of these and other numerous examples of great friends and never put a friend down shall I learn by you?

High praise indeed huh, so to have you talk behind their back on the public internet, that is high praise? Enough with the foolishness and seeking attention. Like a child who has wandered away from the kids table to gather amongst the adults table and jump up and down waving your arms and saying notice me, validate me, take me serious. Enough already stop trying to be divisive and looking to pick fights with men who love God and entreat you with undeserved kindness and not hit you back with words. Please do take the last word and this subject is closed once you have it.
Hey, stilllearning.

So, I honestly wrestled back and forth throughout the day in relation to whether or not I should say what I'm about to say.

Here goes:

The poster you're referring to really needs our prayers.

I don't know exactly what the issue is, but there's definitely some sort of disconnect on her part, and I don't even think she's aware of what she's doing. She's done it to me numerous times (I have her on ignore), and I've seen her do it to several others here as well.

I don't want this to come across as some sort of public bashing because that's definitely not my intent.

I just prayed for her myself, and I would encourage you to pray for her as well.

You're simply not going to get a rational response from her in her present condition.

Again, I'm NOT trying to belittle her or anything like that.

I'm merely asking you to pray for her, even as I've begun to do myself.

Jul 4, 2022
Hey! Ysa here, not sure how forums work. But I’m just on here to chat about god, the Bible, and whatever else comes to mind.
Hey Ysa, I would also like to chat with a person whose life is centred in Christ. I am not quite sure how this works as I am a new member, but let me ask you what is the Lord speaking to you about?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018

huh
whatever
you make up such nonsense, honestly

friends arent perfect!
you on the other hand constantly are picking on women meeting your impossible standards that they can NEVER be friends with you lol

get over yourself please.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
hmm ok now thats cleared, lets talk about Jesus shall we

and how he forgave his friends and didnt treat them like his SERVANTS, which is how a lot of men treat women, sadly.