S
Sherril
Guest
Psalm 150........Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
2. Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
3. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
4. Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
5. Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
6. Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.
Psalm 30:12
To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
Psalm 40:3
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.
Psalm 44:8
In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.
Psalm 57:7
My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
Psalm 68:4
Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name Jah, and rejoice before him.
Psalm 86:12
I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermor....My God, My Love, My LORD...Mighty..Powerful..Holy..Majestic..GOD of all creation.....BEAUTIFUL are you ways.....I exult you.....now and forever i give YOU Praise.......Love in Christ Sherril......
2. Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
3. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
4. Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
5. Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
6. Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.
Psalm 30:12
To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
Psalm 40:3
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.
Psalm 44:8
In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.
Psalm 57:7
My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
Psalm 68:4
Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name Jah, and rejoice before him.
Psalm 86:12
I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermor....My God, My Love, My LORD...Mighty..Powerful..Holy..Majestic..GOD of all creation.....BEAUTIFUL are you ways.....I exult you.....now and forever i give YOU Praise.......Love in Christ Sherril......
Last edited by a moderator: