Let God bless us to remain in home isolation only

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, please pray that muncipality will leave 3 of us in home isolation, where we are now and not take us to a government hospital.
Thanks!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, please pray that muncipality will leave 3 of us in home isolation, where we are now and not take us to a government hospital.
Thanks!

Friends, They called before 2 days asked to fill an home isolation form, today they send a message to fill home isolation form or else they will send m to govt. Hospital. In a hurry i filled elder sis. home adress instead of younger sis. House adress, i tried to edit also called to the numbers on the home isolation form so no one picked my phone.
If they arrive in elder sis.home and than find me in younger siste home adress not sure what they would say or do.
Please keep in prayer, i see every step there is a big challegenge for me.

G

Godsgirl83

You and your family continue to be in my prayers.