Let Me Dream Of Hope

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yuki
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

Yuki

Guest
Someday I want to become an Idol/Acctress " I said that to my friends and they reply " don't worry you can do it " while laughting at me.... they said that without even believe that I can do it !I know the best that my Voice is not as good as them and I am not as beautiful but.......... is it WRONG to try something that I have been dreaming of for 2 years ??? I want to try and grab the HOPE that god gave me...... even with only a strong will ,that keep me going. HELP ME PLEASE !! is it wrong to have a big dream ?? bigger than my friends ?
 

Attachments

  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 197
Tina Turner was not beautiful...

Mike Jackson was not beautiful...

There are bunches of actors/actress who are not beautiful, over-talented with a voice of an "angel" and still get some money (even worldwide attention) to make their living.

Dreams are good! Just watch your ego to grow less beyond known measures. :)