Lets help our single bros.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I used to pray I would meet my husband, but after time and being disappointed I started praying each day for people that I would come into contact with and that those people would be blessed. Since now, I am in a relationship with an awesome guy, I pray for him daily that he is safe going to and from work, that he is joyful and at peace as he deals with customers and coworkers and that God protects his heart, soul, and mind from this world and it's negative influences. So while you are single I would pray that God blesses and used you to all you come into contact with....
 
You wait and pray for a miracle all your life because the other 40 year old virgins told you its the only way. This wont ever happen. This is the most pathetic mind state. Dating should be as natural as breathing. I was once like you too. I think so many Christians have trouble dating, is because they are Christian. They think conflict is evil. Those who always avoid conflict at any cost are called beta males. Those who stand up to conflicts are called alpha males. In nature only alpha males reproduce, not usually beta males. Thats why they say nice guys finish last. Also you probably look like crap.



Hmmmm...probably you are right...until I saw this "Also you probably look like crap" ohhh...yep that's brutally harsh...I guess and not helping too. I needed to look up for the word "crap" and it means something of extremely poor quality. Sorry but God didnt make something that is extremely poor in quality... God doesnt make mistakes... and I guess instead of helping our fellow brothers I guess your words will only hurt them...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm...probably you are right...until I saw this "Also you probably look like crap" ohhh...yep that's brutally harsh...I guess and not helping too. I needed to look up for the word "crap" and it means something of extremely poor quality. Sorry but God didnt make something that is extremely poor in quality... God doesnt make mistakes... and I guess instead of helping our fellow brothers I guess your words will only hurt them...

Being physically attractive does help.
 
Being physically attractive does help.

Yea helps you to be used if you aren't at least the people who like you aren't completely fake xD nah but fr girls especially have the problem with people treating them like objects just cuz how they look so it's not all good
 
Yea helps you to be used if you aren't at least the people who like you aren't completely fake xD nah but fr girls especially have the problem with people treating them like objects just cuz how they look so it's not all good

What you wrote, makes no sense.
 
Being a single Male Christian is one of the best traits that a Man can possess. Not only is he free from STD’s but also from the lust of the flesh. As a single 30 year old Minister, I’m very happy with my life and the way God is using me to build up His kingdom. Don’t get me wrong, I get lonely like the next person but I always remember that Christ is with me and when the time is right, He’ll send me the person meant for me.
 
Being a single Male Christian is one of the best traits that a Man can possess. Not only is he free from STD’s but also from the lust of the flesh. As a single 30 year old Minister, I’m very happy with my life and the way God is using me to build up His kingdom. Don’t get me wrong, I get lonely like the next person but I always remember that Christ is with me and when the time is right, He’ll send me the person meant for me.

Being single frees men from lust? Yeah right.
 
I peeked under the door first, and then I picked the lock. Many of us are looking for nice guys. Some of us ladies are just weird and need someone to understand our eccentricities.
"Break in"?
Singles forum has a "Door"???
 
Seems kinda worthless to add these characters to text.
Emoticons have been since internet chatrooms have been. Way back in IRC infancy people were using a : and a ) for smiling.

Whether you like it, hate it or don't care about it, it's a fact of life. 8D