Lets laugh together!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
For somebody who just watched a let's-play of The Caligula Effect, this is deeply disturbing...

For those who do not understand that, the main antagonist in The Caligula Effect was a network distributed vocaloid.
Whats it about?

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Also the vocaloids do not have a canon anything other than looks and voice so you can make em how you want in the vids lol dont know if that dulls the edge

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
For somebody who just watched a let's-play of The Caligula Effect, this is deeply disturbing...

For those who do not understand that, the main antagonist in The Caligula Effect was a network distributed vocaloid.
Ah just looked it up the original was by Atlus they do tons of theogically terrifying games. I stopped buying there games when I realized one of the Shin Megami Tensai games had Lucifer as a main protag 🙄

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
All I heard was the waiter is here with food!

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Marvels Undefeatable Squirrel Girl! This figurine looks great! 😤 Oh and yes she has defeated Thanos. You dont get the title undefeatable for no reason 😂 000093176_01.jpg

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
I almost bumped into a trash can today. 😂

I was looking at my phone.