Lets laugh together!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

I have a job... I don't know about a (bleep) job, but I have a job... and I only make something like $280 a week. Man, that ain't fair...
BRother u for real only that amount per week? Dang

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Nope, that's legit.

I live in southwest TN though. Doesn't cost much to live here.
My bad, but hey if it doesn’t cost much to live where you are then sign me up!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Well now I don't know cinder, it might still work for pets. Somebody comes over here and then starts complaining about my cat, I could just bring out that flamethrower and say, "Here, let's give this thing a try. It's a new kind of allergy remedy from Claritin."

Why I bet those complaints would dry up before I even turned the thing on.

T

TheWriter

I am interupting this forum for a musical interlude:

Now back to your schedualed programming.

T

TheWriter

IMG_0024.JPG

"Hey! Listen guys, you all know that we are food for these humans right?"

They all say, "YES! we all end up at same place!"

"Good, now when they open our cages remember our drill. Cluck, and dive, peck and poo on their hands. Make way for that big green exit door! Got it?"

They all reply, "Yes Sir!"