Lets laugh together!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Thanks so much BBG. The same to you. I don't have little people running around anymore but it still made me laugh. Thanks for the encouragement and the laughter. You bless many people.
As do you LaughingHeart, as do you. And thank you, very kind of you. Always a pleasure. And whether you have little ones running around or not, I think it can still make us all laugh knowing how it was meant. 🙂

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Sneak peak behind the scenes of the first dress rehearsal of the newest Broadway Smash hit "Fox Trot - The musical" !

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
As do you LaughingHeart, as do you. And thank you, very kind of you. Always a pleasure. And whether you have little ones running around or not, I think it can still make us all laugh knowing how it was meant. 🙂
OK here is the real test of our friendship. Can Star Trek be accepted in your Star Wars world? Tonight is the premiere of "Picard". Will that be on your viewing list? (Bonus points for being a Patrick Stewart fan).

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
OK here is the real test of our friendship. Can Star Trek be accepted in your Star Wars world? Tonight is the premiere of "Picard". Will that be on your viewing list? (Bonus points for being a Patrick Stewart fan).
Heck ya it can and is, just not as good as Star Wars, but it's not its fault just is😄.
And I would watch it tonight, but it's probably like a cable or something like that thing, so sadly no I won't be watching it. Long short story, our friendship is solid😉.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Heck ya it can and is, just not as good as Star Wars, but it's not its fault just is😄.
And I would watch it tonight, but it's probably like a cable or something like that thing, so sadly no I won't be watching it. Long short story, our friendship is solid😉.
And Patrick Stewars was a great Captain, better then Kirk for sure. Kirk was a womenizer!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
they're back! Seriously, I saw a box in the store the other day and it was marked something about "NOW FEATURING THE RETURN OF FRUIT SHAPES" and I was like "oh yeah, THEY DID use to come in fruit shapes...….."
Lol, and we wonder why there are so many accidents out there...people thinking about circles vs. fruit shaped cereal 😄

G

Godsgirl83

seriously, I haven't had these in YEARS and never realized the change until I saw this box
1579854913581.png
Thank You Lord no one was around to hear me talking to myself about it...….
geesh bro, now you making me wanna go to the 24/7 store and get some...….

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
seriously, I haven't had these in YEARS and never realized the change until I saw this box
View attachment 210456
Thank You Lord no one was around to hear me talking to myself about it...….
geesh bro, now you making me wanna go to the 24/7 store and get some...….
Ya, good thing you didnt post it on line or everybody in the world would know you were talking to urself, whew😓.

And when you say "Bro" is making you hungry for them and waiting to go to the store...its the voices ur talking to right? As I posted that so yesterday...or at least not today, think it was yesterday, been a long week🙄.

G

Godsgirl83

Ya, good thing you didnt post it on line or everybody in the world would know you were talking to urself, whew😓.

And when you say "Bro" is making you hungry for them and waiting to go to the store...its the voices ur talking to right? As I posted that so yesterday...or at least not today, think it was yesterday, been a long week🙄.
was I talking to myself?
um I dunno anymore.....
you and the "voices" in my head all kinda start to sound the same after a while...….
and since I JUST found it today, well it's still valid.....