Lets laugh together!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
There's this webcomic called xkcd... I may have referenced it on the forum one or 83 times... that had something on this.

If any fans call you on a weird detail, just say it was in the Jedi Prince book series, which contains so many strange, random and incongruous details that even most Expanded Universe/Legends fans have agreed to pretend it never happened.
There really are a A LOT of things that have been contradicted from the movies by the books or even from the original movies in the prequels. Don't even get me (or other fans of the series) started on what happened when "Lord Mickey" and the Disney clan took over , Oye Vey🙄! Funny cartoon, two thumbs up! 👍👍

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Okay, the Disney Star Wars movies never happened. Get it straight.

It's like the Matrix sequels. It would have been nice if they had made some, but they never did. The Matrix is a standalone movie, no sequels were ever made.

Do not argue this. THEY NEVER HAPPENED!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Okay, the Disney Star Wars movies never happened. Get it straight.

It's like the Matrix sequels. It would have been nice if they had made some, but they never did. The Matrix is a standalone movie, no sequels were ever made.

Do not argue this. THEY NEVER HAPPENED!
I would say it this way, even before they came out, I never considered them "Star Wars" movies. I considered them Sci fi movies, as watched them as such. I have Never not seen a Star Wars movie in the theater...I still have not seen the last "Star Wars" movie. That is how much I consider them "Star Wars"
From opening night every movie to never seen it to date. You had to do what you had to do George, but it's sad you couldn't finish what you started before giving the "Peace Out" sign...

Belka

Aug 24, 2017
*lurks*

*thinks to self: I've never actually seen Star Wars fully... or Star Trek... so I'll just keep quietly lurking and not really understanding the memes... s a d f a c e*

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
*lurks*

*thinks to self: I've never actually seen Star Wars fully... or Star Trek... so I'll just keep quietly lurking and not really understanding the memes... s a d f a c e*
<<<Does his best to hide his surprised face and puts out a gif that she might understand better, then on line shops and sends out all six Star Wars movies (yes I said six and not 9...) and a box of microwave popcorn to Frace so she and the rest of the country can watch them as needed...🤔, orders more popcorn just incase more people there have not seen it 😄
<<<says turn that frown upside down😀!

Belka

Aug 24, 2017
Haha! *receives it all with a big smile* Time to get real... :D

On another note...

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Haha! *receives it all with a big smile* Time to get real... :D

On another note...

<<<<🤔 I don't read Japanese aaannnd my secret decoder ring is in the shop....
Mood ring won't be of any use here😄

Belka

Aug 24, 2017
No need :D

Well, that didn't go too well... Always double-check what the other person is saying!

Interesting.jpg