Lets laugh together!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
This makes anti-sense, and my head hurts...

Did your console glitch out and put the wrong thumbnail image with the game?
Someone posted it on a nerd group. Those are the Diva Project Miku Hatsune games. So yeah definitely a glitch. I was wondering how many people here would notice lol

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yeah, I thought it looked familiar.

I came across Hatsune Miku from the music making path, not from the video game track. I was interested in vocaloid in my projects until I figured out there was no way to make them sound realistic.

Sep 13, 2018
Can you believe it? Bill Maher, a staunch atheist, by faaaaaaaaaarrrrr prefers Christianity to Islam :devilish::giggle: And he is humorous :)
That IS the only thing that I am at odds with that Idiot! lol... Y when it comes to Islam. Yeah, But he is totally paranoid. Father Catholic , Mother Jewish. He still fights with his Religion though. Try as he may, He can't seem to cross that line. lol...

Sep 13, 2018
Can you believe it? Bill Maher, a staunch atheist, by faaaaaaaaaarrrrr prefers Christianity to Islam :devilish::giggle: And he is humorous :)
His politics are spot on,(well used to be. Too far left!.) But he is stupid when it comes to religion .lol. He is funny. He identifies himself as Catholic (Father) and Jewish. ( mother). I've noticed that when he goes off about religion he always takes it easy on the Jew's and Catholic's.(other then his little slightly veiled jabs at priests .) And he has'nt got over the fact that Bernie was'nt the Democratic nominee. lol. So much to think about these day's.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
His politics are spot on,(well used to be. Too far left!.) But he is stupid when it comes to religion .lol. He is funny. He identifies himself as Catholic (Father) and Jewish. ( mother). I've noticed that when he goes off about religion he always takes it easy on the Jew's and Catholic's.(other then his little slightly veiled jabs at priests .) And he has'nt got over the fact that Bernie was'nt the Democratic nominee. lol. So much to think about these day's.
Yes, but oy, being born into a family with a Catholic mom does not make one a Catholic... or Hitler would be a Catholic, too, and he definitely was not: he thought all religion an ultimate evil. Quote: “The Christian-Jewish pestilence is surely approaching its end now. It is simply dreadful, that a religion has even been possible, that literally eats its God in Holy Communion.”

Bill Maher said "I think we're just talking semantics at some point, we are all atheists (referring to Dawkins, Hitchens, and himself), which means we don't believe in a deity, we don't believe in a magic spaceman, and we think people that do, have a neurological disorder and they need help." And on religion in general he said "When I hear from people that religion doesn't hurt anything, I say really? Well besides wars, the crusades, the inquisitions, 9-11, ethnic cleansing, the suppression of women, the suppression of homosexuals, fatwas, honor killings, suicide bombings, arranged marriages to minors, human sacrifice, burning witches, and systematic sex with children, I have a few little quibbles. And I forgot blowing up girl schools in Afghanistan." :oops:

Isn't this supposed to be a fun thread? :unsure::giggle: My apologies :D We got off track :geek::giggle:

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
I don't think they yell like that, though ;):giggle::giggle::giggle:

Our other national animal is the Canadian horse! (Since 2003) :D
Well, it made me smile, so i thank you for that.
And I didn't know about the Canadian Horse, nice to know. How are you doing?

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Yeah, I thought it looked familiar.

I came across Hatsune Miku from the music making path, not from the video game track. I was interested in vocaloid in my projects until I figured out there was no way to make them sound realistic.
I came across the vocaloids in 09 and I've been a fan since. I mostly watch YouTube videos I'm awful at rythm games.

Sep 13, 2018
Yes, but oy, being born into a family with a Catholic mom does not make one a Catholic... or Hitler would be a Catholic, too, and he definitely was not: he thought all religion an ultimate evil. Quote: “The Christian-Jewish pestilence is surely approaching its end now. It is simply dreadful, that a religion has even been possible, that literally eats its God in Holy Communion.”

Bill Maher said "I think we're just talking semantics at some point, we are all atheists (referring to Dawkins, Hitchens, and himself), which means we don't believe in a deity, we don't believe in a magic spaceman, and we think people that do, have a neurological disorder and they need help." And on religion in general he said "When I hear from people that religion doesn't hurt anything, I say really? Well besides wars, the crusades, the inquisitions, 9-11, ethnic cleansing, the suppression of women, the suppression of homosexuals, fatwas, honor killings, suicide bombings, arranged marriages to minors, human sacrifice, burning witches, and systematic sex with children, I have a few little quibbles. And I forgot blowing up girl schools in Afghanistan." :oops:

Isn't this supposed to be a fun thread? :unsure::giggle: My apologies :D We got off track :geek::giggle:

So, you think that the Apostles should have passed on the "last supper".?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
So, you think that the Apostles should have passed on the "last supper".?
Why would I think that? They were celebrating the yearly Passover meal which was their custom :)

The Passover which, unbeknownst to them at the time, pointed forward to the ultimate sacrifice
Jesus was about to make as the spotless Lamb of God Who takes away the sin of the world.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Well, it made me smile, so i thank you for that.
And I didn't know about the Canadian Horse, nice to know. How are you doing?
You re welcome :D I just found out about the horse, too :)

How am I? Are adjectives required? There are too many adjectives :giggle:

How are you?