Lets laugh together!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 20, 2019
This never get old, she is gorgeous, and her voice is to die for.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Back in the 90s there was alot of Doom clones (a violent game where you shoot demons and zombies) there was a Bible based one called Super Noah's Ark....you cant make this stuff up... Super-Noahs-Ark-3D.png

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
An Amish husband, wife and son travel to the city on vacation. They visit a shopping mall and while the mother is shopping, the father and son are standing in awe in front of an elevator (having no idea what it is). As they watch, an elderly lady walks into the strange silver doors and the doors close. The father and son watch as the numbers go up, and then back down. When the doors open, a beautiful young woman walks out. The father leans over and whispers to the son, "Son, go get your mother!"

Q: What happens when you cross a shark with a cow?
A: I don't know but I wouldn't milk it

Two lawyers walking through the woods spotted a vicious looking bear. The first lawyer immediately opened his briefcase, pulled out a pair of sneakers and started putting them on.The second lawyer looked at him and said, "You're crazy! You'll never be able to outrun that bear!" "I don't have to," the first lawyer replied. "I only have to outrun you."

An uneducated father with his educated son went for a camping trip together.
They set up a tent and slept. Father gets up after some time and asks his son"what can you see in the sky?"
son: I can see many stars
father:What does it resemble?
son: There are many planets
father beats on his sons head and says: "Someone has stolen our tent"

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
An Amish husband, wife and son travel to the city on vacation. They visit a shopping mall and while the mother is shopping, the father and son are standing in awe in front of an elevator (having no idea what it is). As they watch, an elderly lady walks into the strange silver doors and the doors close. The father and son watch as the numbers go up, and then back down. When the doors open, a beautiful young woman walks out. The father leans over and whispers to the son, "Son, go get your mother!"

Q: What happens when you cross a shark with a cow?
A: I don't know but I wouldn't milk it

Two lawyers walking through the woods spotted a vicious looking bear. The first lawyer immediately opened his briefcase, pulled out a pair of sneakers and started putting them on.The second lawyer looked at him and said, "You're crazy! You'll never be able to outrun that bear!" "I don't have to," the first lawyer replied. "I only have to outrun you."

An uneducated father with his educated son went for a camping trip together.
They set up a tent and slept. Father gets up after some time and asks his son"what can you see in the sky?"
son: I can see many stars
father:What does it resemble?
son: There are many planets
father beats on his sons head and says: "Someone has stolen our tent"

Thanks for the humor, well done!😄