Lets laugh together!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 16, 2020

I'm a total square because I'm clueless. :oops::giggle:
The joke is that the videogame is actually named “The world ends with you”, and there is a Family guy clip where Peter is watching a movie and when they say the name of the movie, in the movie, he says: “Ah there it is! He said it!” because it’s kind of a running trope for movies to sometime say their own title, in the movie.

So since the “The World ends with you”, has a character saying “The world ends with you”, someone smart on the Internet added that Peter reaction to make a funny.

All funnies I post, I don’t make them, could but too lazy, lol.

Aug 16, 2020
I was checking stuff on Facebook, and found these funnies, I wanna share them cause they made me laugh, lol:

31D8F448-1C70-4E55-9AF1-D0685CBF166C.jpeg

A25F10D8-D727-4644-A0F8-608B1DADC852.jpeg

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Heck I was using Floppy disks up until 07. I'd probably still use em if I didnt have a bunch of usbs lol
FB_IMG_1598299096656.jpg