Let's make Singles forum random again !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
I'm back from posting on a certain thread that I do not hate homosexuals with an iron-hot seething passion, so I gotta get my funnies back on...

Last edited:
A

AuntieAnt

GAAAHHH!!! :D It's cold and windy today in Central Texas and I love it!!! Sooooo invigorating!! They're even calling for snow on New Years Day. Thank you, Lord!! :eek:

J

joefizz

I was once in a thread called "let's make singles forum random again",now I'm posting in this thread,and something about it seems so familiar!

A

AuntieAnt

Dusting of snow vs polar vortex.

snow.jpg

Taz68

Dec 28, 2017
It's been a good year. I'm excited to see what the new year brings.

J

joefizz

Joefizz is going to start this year off on the right foot or the left foot or whatever foot I step on!

L

LittleMermaid

[video=youtube;bU9mhJrrGAk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU9mhJrrGAk[/video]

J

joefizz

Frame a picture.

J

joefizz

Repeat after me.

J

joefizz

Ladies and Gentlemen after an absence of many years I give you the one the only the Country Bears!

J

joefizz

Pepto has Bismol.

J

joefizz

Can you hear me?

J

joefizz

Gatorade is not drunk by Alligators.

J

joefizz

If you are watching this,I have one important question...
Why are you still watching this?

J

joefizz

Grumpy has taught me how to not care when I care too much.