Let's make Singles forum random again !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

Bake tomorrow with some whipped cream.

J

joefizz

Deep fry yesterday to stay healthy.

J

joefizz

The present is a gift so don't ask for another one.

A

AuntieAnt

Today was a weird eventful day. My umbrella got caught in the wind and then "bit" me when I tried to keep it from blowing inside-out. I was unaware that my hand was bleeding all over the sidewalk until I began to fold up my umbrella. I had to go into a pizza parlor to ask for some first aid. The manager was kind enough to give me some cleaning wipes and bandaids. Then I had an appointment and while speaking with one of the office admins, my left eye started weirding out on me and kinda freaked me out. I'll spare you guys any further details, but pretty much the entire day was strange like that. Just things that made me go, "Hmmmmm...." So right before dinner, I put my head down on my arms at the kitchen table and I cried to God. No words, just tears. But I felt God's arms around me and after a few minutes, I felt all better again. God's very nice.

umbrella.jpg

Aug 2, 2009
Today was a weird eventful day. My umbrella got caught in the wind and then "bit" me when I tried to keep it from blowing inside-out. I was unaware that my hand was bleeding all over the sidewalk until I began to fold up my umbrella. I had to go into a pizza parlor to ask for some first aid. The manager was kind enough to give me some cleaning wipes and bandaids. Then I had an appointment and while speaking with one of the office admins, my left eye started weirding out on me and kinda freaked me out. I'll spare you guys any further details, but pretty much the entire day was strange like that. Just things that made me go, "Hmmmmm...." So right before dinner, I put my head down on my arms at the kitchen table and I cried to God. No words, just tears. But I felt God's arms around me and after a few minutes, I felt all better again. God's very nice.

View attachment 178861
I had a weird day like that too, AuntieAnt. And I had this unshakeable sadness all day too and it made me unable to do things I wanted to get done. The weirdest thing was that I banged my shin on the corner of my car's dashboard and boy did it hurt... and I've gotten into my car a million times before without hitting my shin..

Feb 14, 2018
AuntieAnt and Zeroturbulence - I do hope you're both feeling much better now:

Hope your days are filled with the love of the Lord and peace in your hearts....

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
​No, you would be shot by illegal guns. You won't pass any laws that will be popular with criminals. They don't obey any laws now. Go ahead and pass some more: They won't obey those either.

I learned in Sociology 101 that the more police there are, the more crime.