Let's play Bible Trivia!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Pharez, son of Judah and patriarch of the bloodline of David and Christ had a brother. This brother stuck his arm out while still unbirthed and the midwife tied a red thread on it. He withdrew his arm and Pharez (which means breach) was born first. What was the brother's name? giggle.gif

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
Pharez, son of Judah and patriarch of the bloodline of David and Christ had a brother. This brother stuck his arm out while still unbirthed and the midwife tied a red thread on it. He withdrew his arm and Pharez (which means breach) was born first. What was the brother's name? View attachment 185364
Pharez is is son of Tamar and Gomez. Zarah is the other twins name. What GREAT SCRIPTURE the son of trickery because Juda thought Tamar was a prostitute is of the King of Kings blood line.... our bloodline in Messiah.... There is no bad bloodline!!!

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Pharez is is son of Tamar and Gomez. Zarah is the other twins name. What GREAT SCRIPTURE the son of trickery because Juda thought Tamar was a prostitute is of the King of Kings blood line.... our bloodline in Messiah.... There is no bad bloodline!!!
Who is this Gomez, he is not even my Bible. Pharez was the son of Tamar and Judah. :cool:

What was the brother's name?

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
Who is this Gomez, he is not even my Bible. Pharez was the son of Tamar and Judah. :cool:

What was the brother's name?
Sorry Gomer is a she and she is in your Bible.... I meant Tamar and Judah.... But you got me Gomez is not....lol lol... lol...
I say 2 post, counting this one, if I'm lucky....lol
That's what happens when you multi-task and do not proof read... I think you already caught me before on spell check in the just trive thread.... We should make a bet on how long I can go without misspelling a word.... But I'm not sure if that is "Christian"!?!

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
If you follow the sons of Zarah in history, none of them got caught up in the captivity by Assyria. During David's reign they became seafaring people and moved away from the Promised Land in ships. mcubed, the next question is yours. :)

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
In Torah G-d told Moses to pass thru the the descendants of Esau (Deut. 2:4) and then in Deut. 2:8 we went past our relatives. (Deut. 2:9) We did not go to war or even harss... The Lord said He gave them a portion of land as their position. Who are these peoples and who are they known as today?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
In Torah G-d told Moses to pass thru the the descendants of Esau (Deut. 2:4) and then in Deut. 2:8 we went past our relatives. (Deut. 2:9) We did not go to war or even harss... The Lord said He gave them a portion of land as their position. Who are these peoples and who are they known as today?
I believe Esau is the same as Edom. I think they are the Jordanians today.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
To whom did Israel / Jacob pass on the rights to his name as well as Issac and Abraham's? :cool:
Hi Deade! :)

Okay, my guess is.......Jacob/Israel passed on the rights to all his sons or could it be to Joseph's two sons - Ephraim and Manasseh?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Hi Deade! :)

Okay, my guess is.......Jacob/Israel passed on the rights to all his sons or could it be to Joseph's two sons - Ephraim and Manasseh?
Yep, that is to be found in Gen. 48:16. Where have you been for a couple months? It is good to see you back. You won the right for the next question. :D

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Yep, that is to be found in Gen. 48:16. Where have you been for a couple months? It is good to see you back. You won the right for the next question. :D
It's good to be back! My world got shaken and everything is in upheaval!! LOL!! But, I'm still laughing!! :)

Bought a new house, trying to fix up and sell the old one, had to pack up and move two kids to two different colleges, went back to work full time, husband lost his job and is looking for a new one......blah, blah, blah......the list goes on...........anyways, I've missed everyone! :)

Okay, I'm thinking of a question..............

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Here's a question that we'd all like the answer to but only the Father knows and He ain't telling!!!

WHEN IS JESUS COMING BACK????!!!! I'm ready! :)

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Here's a question that we'd all like the answer to but only the Father knows and He ain't telling!!!

WHEN IS JESUS COMING BACK????!!!! I'm ready! :)
Are you implying that Jesus does not know now. When He walked the earth He had to give up His omniscience. Now is is back face to face with our Father. I think He knows it all now. It is a similar scenario to how we will be once resurrected immortal.

1 Cor. 13:9-12 "For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."

I do not know what year, but I'll bet it is on the very day of the Feast of Trumpets. So He is late for this year because it fell on Sept. 10th last Monday. We should really study the feasts because not all are fulfilled yet.

blushing-smiley-emoticon.gif