Let's play Bible Trivia!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
The Jews call an annual preparation day, preparing for what? :cool:
Well this is a pure guess.. for the feast of unleavened bread... But i think there where preparation days for all the yearly high Sabbaths

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Well this is a pure guess.. for the feast of unleavened bread... But i think there where preparation days for all the yearly high Sabbaths
Correct. The preparation day before the first day of unleavened bread was special as they had to go through their homes and remove all the leaven. It wasn't even allowed in their houses. :D

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Correct. The preparation day before the first day of unleavened bread was special as they had to go through their homes and remove all the leaven. It wasn't even allowed in their houses. :D
Yes this is true..

Question was Moses named by an Egyptian or by an Israelite ? Bonus point for identifying the person who named him..:)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Finish the following King James version 2 Chronicles 7:14 scripture:

"If My people, which are called by My Name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I ................"

Hint: It's okay to look it up, if you're not sure of the exact wording.

G

Gracie_14

"If My people, which are called by My Name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I ................"

This one's easyyy!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017

".....respond from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land. "
Correct, Gracie! Great job! :D(y)

Glad you stopped by! :love:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
What were the results of Nehemiah's Prayer View attachment 188873
As a grand finale result, the wall around Jerusalem was rebuilt. :)
Right-e-o. As Felix the Cat used to say! Good morning Lafftur.
View attachment 188874
Hello Deade, :)

You know, in Nehemiah, only the Jews were allowed to build the wall around Jerusalem.

Even in the New Jerusalem described in the Book of Revelation - only the 12 Tribes of Israel make up the wall. There are NO gentiles in the wall. In the City of Jerusalem there are all tribes, nations, tongues and people, but NOT in the wall. Interesting, hun?

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
How many times a year was the high priest to enter the Holy of Holies in the temple?

Can you guess or try to explain why?

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
What are the seven feasts of Israel?

What do you suppose God is trying to teach us in each feast?

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Here's some easy ones for new believers:

What did God tell Noah to build?

Who baptized Jesus in the Jordan River?

Did Daniel survive the Lion's den?

Who did NOT survive the Lion's den?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
How many times a year was the high priest to enter the Holy of Holies in the temple?

Can you guess or try to explain why?
Only once a year on the Day of Atonement. It was a fast day and the scapegoat day. The seventh month on the tenth day. :cool:

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
What are the seven feasts of Israel?

What do you suppose God is trying to teach us in each feast?
1. First day of unleavened bread.
2. Seventh day of unleavened bread.
3. Feast of weeks (Pentecost).
4. Feast of Trumpets.
5. Day of Atonement.
6. First day of Feast of Tabernacles (booths).
7. The Last Great Day (8th day of Tabernacles).

What is He teaching us? What He is doing and what He will do. 1 - 3 already fulfilled. The rest are yet future.

Trumpets - Return of Christ?
Atonement - Binding of Satan.
Tabernacles - Millennial rule.
Last Day - Great White Throne Judgment.