Let's play Bible Trivia!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
How many times did the Israelites march round Jericho?
Seven........wait, on the 7th day did they march 7 times........:unsure:

.......this might be a trick question, I gotta go look it up! brb! ;)(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
How many times did the Israelites march round Jericho?
Found it:

The Israelites marched around the walls once every day for six days with the priests and the Ark of the Covenant. On the seventh day they marched seven times around the walls, then the priests blew their ram's horns, the Israelites raised a great shout, and the walls of the city fell.

unclesilas

Feb 6, 2019
Found it:

The Israelites marched around the walls once every day for six days with the priests and the Ark of the Covenant. On the seventh day they marched seven times around the walls, then the priests blew their ram's horns, the Israelites raised a great shout, and the walls of the city fell.
Well done!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Regarding the armor of God, what is the helmet called?

Bonus: Share why you think Paul called the helmet that. 😃👍

Jan7777777

Oct 19, 2018

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Helmet of salvation ??? Isa. 59:17

why it was called that, …..Because they can do nothing unless God gives them strength. ?

Jan7777777

Oct 19, 2018
What is to be described that Manna was made of OR tasted like? (Manna bread from heaven).
~~~~~~
it was like coriander seed, taste of it was like wafers made with honey Ex.16:31

I just read that this morning in my personal bible reading...lol

Jan7777777

Oct 19, 2018
from the bible, who am I ?????

I was born without a soul, but
one day i gained a soul, then
i lost a soul, and
when i died, i didn't go to heaven or hell
WHO AM I?????[/QUOTE
~~~~~

/whale.....Matthew 12:40

Jan7777777

Oct 19, 2018
Hope it's ok for me to ask a Bible Trivia question

question ==> what battle was the man with 6 fingers on every hand and 6 toes on every foot ( total of 24 )???
he also was son of the giant.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Helmet of salvation ??? Isa. 59:17

why it was called that, …..Because they can do nothing unless God gives them strength. ?
Correct! Good job, Jan! :)(y)

Thanks for sharing “why.” I enjoy pondering all the “whys.”

Perhaps it’s called the helmet of salvation because our brains process words, knowledge, understanding and wisdom in search of truth.......Jesus is The Way, The Truth and The Life. The helmet protects our peace in knowing we are saved and does not allow doubt in.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hope it's ok for me to ask a Bible Trivia question

question ==> what battle was the man with 6 fingers on every hand and 6 toes on every foot ( total of 24 )???
he also was son of the giant.
I think it was the battle of David and Goliath. Goliath had 6 fingers on each hand and 6 toes on each foot.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Great question, Jan7777777! Ask another one! 😃👍

MadHermit

May 8, 2018
Let me rephrase my first trivia: Who is the only Christian repeatedly mentioned in the NT from whom we have writing from his own hand (not a copy!)? Hint I saw his writing during my "Footsteps of St. Paul" tour of Greece and Turkey.

Now let me add another Bible trivia:
(1) Who is the only woman in the NT who was both a disciple of Jesus and later an apostle?