Let's play Bible Trivia!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
From the beast came sweetness....
In book of Judges......Samson killed a lion and later found bees had made a hive in its carcass and Samson was able to eat honey from a Lion.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
What were the 3 types of fruit that Joshua and Caleb brought back to the Israelite camp after spying out the Promised Land?

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Which king fell down and worshipped a man?

(The kings that came to Bethlehem to worship baby Jesus don't count, besides, He is the God-man , worthy of worship.)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
What were the 3 types of fruit that Joshua and Caleb brought back to the Israelite camp after spying out the Promised Land?
Grapes, pomegranates, and figs.
Correct, great job crossnote! :love:(y)

Joshua and Caleb we’re bringing the blessing of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit back to the Israel camp.

Father - pomegranates (carved all over the Temple)

Jesus - figs (Israel, Jesus is King of the Jews)

Holy Spirit- grapes (new wine)

The other 10 spies didn’t bring back anything from the promised land except an evil report. :cry:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Which king fell down and worshipped a man?

(The kings that came to Bethlehem to worship baby Jesus don't count, besides, He is the God-man , worthy of worship.)
Not sure of the king’s name but, the man might have been either Joseph or Daniel....so, I’ll guess and say the King was Nebuchadnezzar...... :unsure:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
So, let’s see......we need another question.....:unsure:

Why did the priest Eli falsely accuse Hannah of being drunk at the temple?

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
So, let’s see......we need another question.....:unsure:

Why did the priest Eli falsely accuse Hannah of being drunk at the temple?
Like a politician, her lips were moving but no 'audible words' were coming out. If my memory serves me well, wasn't she pleading to God for a son?

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Like a politician, her lips were moving but no 'audible words' were coming out. If my memory serves me well, wasn't she pleading to God for a son?
Yes, she was pleading for a son. Correct!

Your comment about politicians is so funny! Thanks, I love to laugh! :ROFL::love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Ever notice how so many children used by God were born from barren women........:unsure:

Sarah - Isaac
Rachel - Joseph
Hannah - Samuel
Wife of Manoach - Samson
Elizabeth- John the Baptist

There are probably others.....but interesting....:unsure: