Let's play Bible Trivia!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
What is the name of the city that the legion possessed man went back to after Jesus delivered him and told him to go home?
"G" Something- "Gaderine" or there about sticks in my head.
Well......sorta......its in the country of the Gadarenes according to Mark 5:1 but, what city? :unsure:

(HINT: Mark 5:20) :giggle:

(I probably should have phrased the question better, sorry.):(
Decapolis.
If correct, I believe this is actually an area with 10 cities.
hmmm... "Decapolis", makes sense it might be an area with 10 cities.
Decapolis is correct! Great job @crossnote and @shittim! Either of you feel free to ask a question! :love:(y)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
thinking......... anyway, as an aside, I see president trump will host Rush Limbaugh this afternoon.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
hmmm..... that is not what i am familiar with........:unsure::)
blessings

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I think this thread is experiencing the same sort of fate the shipwrecked boat in Acts 27 did...

But striking a place where two seas met, they ran the ship aground; and the prow stuck fast and remained immovable, but the stern was being broken up by the violence of the waves. (Act 27:41)

In order to help uncapsize this boat...

Who (and where) in all of Scripture did someone call himself 'the aged'.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I don't recall that, I recall Jesus instructing a person to get a coin out of a fishes mouth to pay a tax he was required to pay.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Who (and where) in all of Scripture did someone call himself 'the aged'.
Could “the aged” be referring to “The Ancient of Days” in Daniel 7:9? :unsure:

I watched as thrones were put in place and the Ancient of Days—the Almighty God—sat down to judge. His clothing was as white as snow, his hair like whitest wool. He sat upon a fiery throne brought in on flaming wheels...
Daniel 7:9 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage?search=Daniel 7:9&version=TLB

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Could “the aged” be referring to “The Ancient of Days” in Daniel 7:9? :unsure:

I watched as thrones were put in place and the Ancient of Days—the Almighty God—sat down to judge. His clothing was as white as snow, his hair like whitest wool. He sat upon a fiery throne brought in on flaming wheels...
Daniel 7:9 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage?search=Daniel 7:9&version=TLB
Perhaps, but in this case the person called themself 'the aged'.