Let's spread the Kingdom!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DaveTheRave

Senior Member
May 28, 2014
125
9
18
28
Hey everyone, I'm thinking of starting a chat group with the aim of being a group of people who are actively doing things to spread of the Kingdom of God. The world is not a great place and many people are broken and hurting. I think that this website would be a good way for Christians around the world to encourage one another to actually do things in their lives for God. I think that our focus should be more on encouragement and support. Not that trying to improve our theology is bad. Let's spread the Kingdom!! :)
 
Forgiving daily trespasses made against me has been an unbelievable and remarkable journey... its free there is a huge supply and many in great need of it... its fabulous to pass forgiveness out!!! Gods grace is sufficient and plentiful!
 
What a wonderful idea! One day a teen I passed in the halls at church said something to me in passing that expressed that she was excusing her very teen way of dressing to me, sure I disapproved rather than giving her love. I am quite elderly. Our teens are living in a world that pulls them from the Lord, they need our help and love so much. Can anyone think of a way we can bridge the gap between the generations? In our church, the over 50 group gave a dinner for the teens. Any other ideas?
 
What a wonderful idea! One day a teen I passed in the halls at church said something to me in passing that expressed that she was excusing her very teen way of dressing to me, sure I disapproved rather than giving her love. I am quite elderly. Our teens are living in a world that pulls them from the Lord, they need our help and love so much. Can anyone think of a way we can bridge the gap between the generations? In our church, the over 50 group gave a dinner for the teens. Any other ideas?
This is not RedTent.

Where is RedTent? Is she okay?
 
Hey everyone, I'm thinking of starting a chat group with the aim of being a group of people who are actively doing things to spread of the Kingdom of God. The world is not a great place and many people are broken and hurting. I think that this website would be a good way for Christians around the world to encourage one another to actually do things in their lives for God. I think that our focus should be more on encouragement and support. Not that trying to improve our theology is bad. Let's spread the Kingdom!! :)

That's great to send out the invitation and hopefully they will join us. However, it is really up to them to accept the invitation to join Jesus and follow Him.

It can become a "mind game" with too many of them believing that we must bend over backward to convince them. Most of them have already made up their minds regarding Jesus & Christianity and there isn't much we can do. Sadly, most of the conversion will take during the Tribulation Hour under the threat of the Antichrist & False Prophet.

Our best bet would be to convince those who left the faith and are having second doubts about leaving, and in a sense, want to return to Jesus. The door should be open to anyone who want info on Jesus & Christianity but it will be a tough road ahead for those who will wait too late. Jesus could call us home at any time.
 
Last edited by a moderator: