Dear God,
I, first off would like to thank you for being with me during this time. It is really hard right now, and not just for me, but for everyone around me. You know what is going on and so do a few other people. I just thank you for keeping me calm and holding me tight in your arms at this time.
Please, please be with my momma. She doesn't have you in her life, but that doesn't stop me from asking you to help her. She needs you more then ever right now. Let her know everything will be all right. Comfort her and make her aware that she is the best, most supportive momma I've seen. I'm so happy she's mine. Also, keep watering that seed that is planted into her. That seed of yours, I pray, needs to grow. She needs to have a relationship with you. I will never give up on this prayer.
I thank you for all the supportive friends out there. I may seem like a ghost for the time being, some people are worried that my old self will vanish. I disagree God, I have you and you've been with me every step of the way. I have you, God, and some awesome friends. I hope that don't necessarily get dragged into this mess, but simply are there for me.
My emotions are all hidden and vague. It's hard to tell what I'm feeling, but I know there is pain. I still smile, but it is hard. I still laugh, but it's only for a bit. This time is only temporary, and I can't wait for the ugliness to pass. I may seem, oblique at times, that is only when too many thoughts are running at a time. Right now it's all the time.
I love you Lord, Amen.
P.S. 1 Corinthians 16:13 is my official life verse.
I, first off would like to thank you for being with me during this time. It is really hard right now, and not just for me, but for everyone around me. You know what is going on and so do a few other people. I just thank you for keeping me calm and holding me tight in your arms at this time.
Please, please be with my momma. She doesn't have you in her life, but that doesn't stop me from asking you to help her. She needs you more then ever right now. Let her know everything will be all right. Comfort her and make her aware that she is the best, most supportive momma I've seen. I'm so happy she's mine. Also, keep watering that seed that is planted into her. That seed of yours, I pray, needs to grow. She needs to have a relationship with you. I will never give up on this prayer.
I thank you for all the supportive friends out there. I may seem like a ghost for the time being, some people are worried that my old self will vanish. I disagree God, I have you and you've been with me every step of the way. I have you, God, and some awesome friends. I hope that don't necessarily get dragged into this mess, but simply are there for me.
My emotions are all hidden and vague. It's hard to tell what I'm feeling, but I know there is pain. I still smile, but it is hard. I still laugh, but it's only for a bit. This time is only temporary, and I can't wait for the ugliness to pass. I may seem, oblique at times, that is only when too many thoughts are running at a time. Right now it's all the time.
I love you Lord, Amen.
P.S. 1 Corinthians 16:13 is my official life verse.