Letters to God-4.22.13

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Storm_Chaser_Gal

Senior Member
Nov 26, 2012
165
1
0
29
Dear God,

Oh thank you! You have done so much in my life right now I just can't praise you nor thank you enough. You've helped me through this stressful week. You brought some of family together again. You have given me the encouragement to get more into our relationship with you. I know you are proud of me. I'm proud of myself. I've been doing what you want me to and I'm doing a great job at being your disciple. I didn't think I did much, I knew I did some evangelizing and what not, but never really hit me how much I did. I was thanked a lot this week for being a strong and supportive christian for those around me, and not once have I boasted, bragged, or asked for anything in return. They all feel as if they need to thank me and I tell them no need, it's what I do. End of conversation. Then they all find some way of paying me back. I don't want it to seem like I don't like it, I do like it, but I don't need it. I do thank you for giving me the strength to be a strong christian. Just thank you. I'll do my best to make you even more proud of me.

Love you God.
Angel Mae
 
BIG Smiles from reading your letter today. Rejoicing with you!
I know what you mean, our Lord Jesus probs don't need any thanks for HIS AMAZING Work for our sins but it's good to give Thanks to HIM and maybe each other too.
So Thanks for your letters, you've helped me too. I PRAISE GOD for you.
May you continue to Grow in HIS Strength, wisdom, WORD, ways oh and so much more. Joy, Peace, LOVE, new and better - The best is yet to come!
 
I'm overjoyed my letters are able to help you in some sort of way (: Thank you for taking the time to read them. It's very encouraging to know people enjoy reading them.