Letters to God-4.26.13

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Storm_Chaser_Gal

Senior Member
Nov 26, 2012
165
1
0
29
So you think you now me eh?
Me and my family, ha!
Try it I dare you.
I will fight to the end for them.
Do what you want, but those scissors are nothing.
Get real and use your heads, you have them for a reason.
Stop being blind and open your eyes to your heart.
The truth is there, a lie is such a sin, which one no one can bare.
Stop being foolish and find the right path.
Don't be idiotic and assume what you read or hear.
Just ask me and all doubt shall disappear.
What's done is done, and I'm tired of this mess.
I want to jump off of it before it may be my last.
Yes people I've be heartbroken for a long time.
Not many know, and none can foretell when I'm hurt.
Hiding the pain brings less upon me.
Seeing others suffer, is my worst call in hurting.
Now back to reality, you who think.
Open your heart and think there instead of what you see.
It's time I stand strong and fight to death.
My family is mine, not yours, so give it a rest.
Do your job right and all will be happy and merry.
Deceiver what's truth and then you may know me.

Things are not looking good, and I'm finally feeling that emotion called anger.

God help me please!

Love, Angel.
 
Thinking about you Angel.
You know GOD is ALMIGHTY & knows all things. AND HE can do anything, HE is GOD of the Impossible made Possible. So keep believing & trusting on the right things that come from HIM.
I agree it's better to be open, to ask if there's any doubt because ONLY GOD knows everything.
This too shall pass, it's ok to be anger, just don't sin while feeling it but give it all to GOD.
Vengeance is HIS.
Stay Strong in HIS Strength. Overcome evil with good. JESUS ≡ WORD is your shield.
HE will defend you, you're HIS daughter, you belong to ALMIGHTY GOD. You are kept in HIS NAME. I just know HE will help you. I hope people will see with their hearts placed within Lord Jesus' heart, to see through HIS eyes. With HIS Love, Compassion and Peace towards you and your family!
Let me know how you're doing. I can relate so much. And i care. Lots of Love.
 
You know, just new battles every day. Right now I'm doing my full out living for God. It's effecting me greatly, but it has to be done. I'm going through battles with a lot of friends and God is helping me through them all. It's how life goes with walking with Jesus. I am proud to say I am being persecuted and changing who I call my friends. I am working so hard at living up to this Godly life set for me. This letter/poem thing, was just of the moment. Once I wrote this I was at complete ease. It was me talking to God. I was fine afterwards. Mainly now, I am just fighting for my family and living out that Godly life.