Lgbt flags flown at US embassies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
Not a good look..

Secretary of State Antony Blinken Orders LGBT Flags Flown at U.S. Embassies, Will Name Special Envoy for Gay Rights
LGBT activists are cheering Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s announcement that he will reverse an order from President Donald Trump and put up “pride” flags at U.S. Embassies around the world.
1612286787752.jpeg

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...embassies-will-name-special-envoy-gay-rights/

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
When are we going to reclaim the rainbow for what it is?
Not a symbol of perversion but a symbol of the covenant God made with mankind. Gen 9

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
When are we going to reclaim the rainbow for what it is?
Not a symbol of perversion but a symbol of the covenant God made with mankind. Gen 9

How do you propose we ’reclaim’ it? Perhaps since its God’s signal..He should be the One to reclaim it? I think He will in the end...when the world is His once more. Evil doesn’t get away with things forever.

Revelation‬ ‭11:15‬ ‭
Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “ The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever.”
‭‭​

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
And this is only the beginning. Not long before the homos are dictating policy to Biden.

Jul 23, 2018
Let some good ole boys use the ole hornet flame thrower gig on them flags.
Lol.

Have some fun with it.!!!

Jul 23, 2018
.....then all carb cleaners will be banned.

Yep I see it coming.
Steak knives
Bath tubs
Scissors
Rolling office chairs
Ladders
Drones
Airplanes
Motorcycles
Boats
...all banned
And many more dangerous items.
All to make us safe.
Cars that survive will have all occupants in football gear to help safety.

Obviously a better democratic run society.

Drugs can be distributed to help people just sit by the water and wile away the days of bliss.

In their space suits.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
.....then all carb cleaners will be banned.

Yep I see it coming.
Steak knives
Bath tubs
Scissors
Rolling office chairs
Ladders
Drones
Airplanes
Motorcycles
Boats
...all banned
And many more dangerous items.
All to make us safe.
Cars that survive will have all occupants in football gear to help safety.

Obviously a better democratic run society.

Drugs can be distributed to help people just sit by the water and wile away the days of bliss.

In their space suits.
If you haven't read Aldous Huxley's Brave New World, I would suggest it.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
why are people so obssessed with flags?!

Do ppl just carry them round with all the time and put them wherever?

I have a sneaking sympathy for Hone Heke who cut down a flagpole 4 times cos the brits just kept on putting up flags as they thought they owned the place. Hone Heke was a christian apparently.

I went to the public library the other day and it was covered in lgbt flags.

I dont have many flags in my library, I have BOOKS about flags, but I prefer to have plants and flowers for decoration in mine.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Not a good look..

Secretary of State Antony Blinken Orders LGBT Flags Flown at U.S. Embassies, Will Name Special Envoy for Gay Rights
LGBT activists are cheering Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s announcement that he will reverse an order from President Donald Trump and put up “pride” flags at U.S. Embassies around the world.
View attachment 225185

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...embassies-will-name-special-envoy-gay-rights/
Disgusting. But par for the course in a satanic run world.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
dont people wave flags when they are either having wars, or competing in the olympics, or swimming at the beach.

I never really got why you would just stick a flag anywhere. Its like all those flags that say COFFEE that people stick by the road. Why? I never see a flag thats says TEA or ALCOHOL but it seems COFFEE needs a flag too.