Because nature either did something right, or something wrong.
FYI, "nature" doesn't DO anything.
Because nature either did something right, or something wrong.
not sure what you mean but the issue is in the context of the word "love". God created both man and women and also every living thing that reproduces does so ; with one male and one female. The idea of a False narrative supported by those who too are self-deceived; into thinking this is in some way God induced. it is not. The answer to "what do you think about lgbt" , is formulated by the world view or maybe of a Christian world view from a biblical standard.
At any rate,
none these sexual preferences are ordained by God or accepted. To suggest that "love " has anything to do with any of those sexual preferences is a lie.
That determination to separate who a person is and what he does has also infiltrated the church. The exhortation to “love the sinner and hate the sin” is a clever Christian cliché regularly used to deflect people’s responsibility and accountability for their sin. While it’s true that we should both love sinners and hate sin, the cliché distorts those truths by unbiblically severing the two.
Yeah, I've never actually seen a tree work a hard day in it's life.FYI, "nature" doesn't DO anything.
Well, that's getting into something else.I don't get it. Who is a unit?
Well, that's getting into something else.
I'll just say
A unit is, a soul.
None of this is a surprise to God of course, it is all the symptoms of what is predicted before Jesus returns, it's all in Revelations and elsewhere in the Bible so we should not be fretting over this - that is not to say we shouldn't be staunchly against it and God expects His people to speak out against it whatever the consequences of doing so may be. Actually we should be gleefully awaiting the conclusion!I agree with Tintin here! If gays and the other letters wanted to go off and quietly do their thing, I guess I would let them, although I would tell them about Jesus.
A long time ago, that is what gays did. I had no idea there was such a thing as a gay person growing up. I was in my early 20's before I even knew what being gay meant.
But that is not the agenda! It is not to live in peace, and be able to do their thing. It has become increasingly about pushing their lifestyle on the world. And that starts young! I remember when I was teaching, a homosexual grade 1 teacher started bringing books about "2 mommies" or "2 daddies" to school and reading it to his students. Some of the parents found out about it (this was a very conservative school district!) and they took it to a school trustee who was a Christian. They lobbied the school board, with the help of the trustee, and the books were taken out of circulation and banned. That was the early 1990's.
So I looked this up a while ago, and the School District reversed their position about 15 years later, after much lobbying by the LBGT people. And this time, no one protested! Why? Because this LBGT movement has so infiltrated our society in such a short time, that people think there is nothing wrong with giving kids in grade 1 books which tell them it is ok to be gay. I call that brainwashing, but maybe I am mistaken?
I think this gay lobby is not going to be satisfied with anything but the total breakdown of the family, traditional marriage, and opportunities to push the "joy of being gay" on young people from kindergarten to high school. The province of Alberta, where I used to live has this super gay agenda. They brought in a LAW saying all schools had to have "gay-straight alliances!" I think that means that the gays have a club, and the straights, stay away. Or not!
Anyway, the principal of 2 Christian schools said it was not happening. They were not going to allow people to promote homosexuality in their schools. The education minister was going to pull funding. There was a big fight in the media, and I don't think it is still resolved. The sad part is, that province has many, many Christian schools, many of them partially funded by the provincial government. (No, we do not have separation of church and state, and had cooperation for many years! That is not happening anymore.) But why were these other Christian schools not protesting this attempt to manipulate children?? That is the worst thing of all. Because when Christians stop defending what the Bible says, it is game over. Maybe is already game over!
I have just seen such a warping and perversion in our society since I grew up. I fear for the future of my grandchildren, thinking that there is nothing wrong with a man coming into a woman's washroom. And so forth! This is really a case where all good men have to do is nothing, for evil to prevail.
PS This is not to insult anyone struggling with these desires and trying to break free with the help of God. That is exactly the message we need to give people. God can forgive and he can change people, although sometimes breaking free from sin is a battle, no doubt!
God didnt make same sex attractions. Its demonic, not of God.
He noticed and in the OT people got stoned for it because it disgusts him
God said homosexuality is a sin:Guys im sorry previously, but i want to know. God created us ,girl and boy. But why there's some people love with same gender and love both genders. Why is this happens? Someone told me coz love is giving #humanright. But that was wrong. Someone ask me " what do you think about LGBT? " i can't answer it. It was wrong but im afraid make people offended. And im stranger
Guys how do you think about LGBT? Why r God didn't notice, if thats wrong.