Life given by God....Birth of a child.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sherril
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sherril

Guest
:)Psalm 139:13-16 King James Version (KJV)[SUP]13 [/SUP]For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
[SUP]14 [/SUP]I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
[SUP]15 [/SUP]My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
[SUP]16 [/SUP]Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Isaiah 44:2
[SUP]2 [/SUP]Thus saith the Lord that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

Isaiah 44:24
[SUP]24 [/SUP]Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isaiah 49:1
49 Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

Isaiah 64:8
[SUP]8 [/SUP]But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

Jeremiah 1:5
[SUP]5 [/SUP]Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

God created Us in His Image, we are given life...brought forth on the earth by His hand... God loves you!...Love in Christ Sherril..