Life in america

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

ones

My dad would always ask me "Hows life in america?' So I ask the same question to you all around the world. How's life in america? africa? britain? canada? mexico? where ever your from?

T

thimsrebma

Life in America has been great for me, Praise the Lord. But I am concerned, not worried, about the economy. Yeah its such a cliche phrase "the economy is bad" but its so true. Gas prices are crazy, the price of food is going up, so many people are still unemployed. I just thank the Lord for my life. I have a job and can currently afford all my bills. I pray that everyone out there in a bad financial situation leans on the Lord and I pray that those of us who can help our brothers and sisters in need do that in the name of Jesus.

O

ones

thats what i was thinking too. but im excited because i think that we need to acknowlege that the rest of the world is being unhumanly treated and abused and america is profiting from the abuse around the world. i just feel this way.

A

Ash_JFF

Life in America? So many spiritual compromises and distractions. It makes me jealous of those being killed for their love of Jesus....other then that though I've got a roof over my head, food in the kitchen, transportation and a job so I am thankful for all that at least.

J

justinsxc

America is great for it allowed me to do the research I've wanted and also pursue Christianity without prosecution. In that sense, America is great... but what about the people and what is looked at as being "successful" in America is not. It is hard to find people that aren't trying to get the most money. People here are corrupted by what really matters... and it's hard to notice and not being able to do anything about it since I care too much about society. Everybody should be happy but aren't since they are pursuing "happiness" in basically the opposite way of true happiness.