Life in chapters

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tjogs

Jun 28, 2009
Years ago i posted here thread about my unusual dreams that i knew are not normal dreams.

I was wondering what those dreams mean because as i believe God dont waste dreams about our future for just about entertainment. Well that thread have now its conclusion.

For years God have given me tens, even maybe hundreds of tiny dreams that show small 1-5 second glimpse of future. the situations in those dreams are always more or less absurd to my life situation and none of the dreams by themselves carry no significant information. However they always happen certain important event in my life. event i may not be aware when i see the dream. Finally each dream have unique mental imprint like seal that makes me forget them until the moment it happen and then i will realize the dream and very next thing that will happen before it happens.

These dreams seem have mapped my life from school to army, to girlfriend, marriage, divorce, getting job, marry again, having kids and latest my apply to new school. (i dont know results did i pass but today i had latest dream and only i can think is exams i took recently and should have results next week.

"Do not be worried , everything is planned and prepared in advance. God is in control and his resources are unlimited"