Life is getting to me

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ManiaStar

Senior Member
Nov 14, 2015
381
29
28
Just asking for some prayer.

Thinking of some things. Am trying to figure out what God is telling me or what he wants me to do and as of right now,

I have no clue and it's something I've been praying about for awhile yet, still have no idea.

I could definitely use some peace tonight.


I also would like to hear from a friend of mine. It's very difficult.

Could also use prayer for direction on to what to do w/ something or if i should/should not talk to someone about something.

I just don't understand. Why would God leave me in the dark for so long? I continuously pray about something (not every night) but i do yet get 0 answers, not knowing what to do, what to think, what to follow yet, things get harder and harder yet i still have no clue. It's the hardest thing ever.
 
Get involved in a good bible teaching church, read and meditate on Gods word daily, and pray. We all have seasons of dryness and that's when we lean on our fellowship family.

I'm praying the Lord restore your spirit

~Isaiah 40:31King (KJV)[SUP] [/SUP]But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
 
God help Mania to hear Your mercy, and understand you're plan to Mania..God help Her to always trust You.. in Jesus name.Amen...
 
I too have been through that. Praying for a long time, until i finally got peace over it. It was me who was not listening to the small still voice. I had to make a decision that was very hard. But the situation has been dragging me down, ( Not my Husband)
I feel like the Lord has been making me make hard decisions lately. Praying for you for clarity in Jesus name. Just listen to that small still voice.
 
i really don't know what you mean by the still small voice. How God usually speaks to me is through peace or through people. I have a small sense of peace right now but, what it's for? I'm not sure. Not complaining about the peace either but, I'm not sure why I have it though inwardly, I still feel nervous.
 
Just asking for some prayer.

Thinking of some things. Am trying to figure out what God is telling me or what he wants me to do and as of right now,

I have no clue and it's something I've been praying about for awhile yet, still have no idea.

I could definitely use some peace tonight.


I also would like to hear from a friend of mine. It's very difficult.

Could also use prayer for direction on to what to do w/ something or if i should/should not talk to someone about something.

I just don't understand. Why would God leave me in the dark for so long? I continuously pray about something (not every night) but i do yet get 0 answers, not knowing what to do, what to think, what to follow yet, things get harder and harder yet i still have no clue. It's the hardest thing ever.




For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, say the LORD, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. You will call upon Me and go and pray to Me and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found you, I will be found by you, I will be found by you, says the LORD. Jeremiah 29:11-14

When you search for God with all of your heart, you will get your answer. Surrendering everything and all that you are to His will. He has promised that you will get His answer.
 
I could definitely use some peace...

I also would like to hear from a friend of mine. It's very difficult.

Could also use prayer for direction on to what to do w/ something or if i should/should not talk to someone about something.
Mmm, seems we have a few things in common.

It's probably not what you'd like to hear, but I think some things take time and diligence, even when you believe God is in control. Not sure of who you might be thinking of talking to about what, but if it's weighing on your heart to open up to someone, maybe they're worth considering. I believe there are several verses in Proverbs that promote looking to counselors/advisers, after all, and although I've backed away from the faith, I believe that's solid advice.

I'm hoping things improve for ya, ManiaStar!
 
This is for you Mania

Listen to the words and enter into a new intimacy with Jesus

[video=youtube;UWgZsiFwCsU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWgZsiFwCsU[/video]
 
Another song to heal and bring forth intimacy with Jesus

[video=youtube;yQyn7BuA19I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQyn7BuA19I[/video]
 
i pray for you mania that God speaks to you and that you can hear his direction. i pray peace and wisdom too.
 
You are not alone maniastar
I will pray for you.
Please know you are loved.
Some things in life when they hurt so badly, we often lose strength. That is when I fall at God's feet and I say " God I need You now so much."
I am praying you are blessed in every way
Amen
 
Lord let Maniastar, hear your voice clearly and walk according to your will, Lord please bless, in Jesus name, Amen!