Life is...............

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ManiaStar

Senior Member
Nov 14, 2015
381
29
28
Ok, I feel like playing a little game bc I'm bored.

So, in 1 word, describe what your current life is like.

I'll start. Life is Adventure!!!!
 
Rats, someone beat me to the Jesus Juke!

Mark Lowry said "If I had to describe living for God in one word, I would choose... interesting. Living for God is very interesting. If you want a boring life, stay away from Christ."
 
Life is an adventure
Life is Jesus
Life is a love
Life is a tragedy
Life is struggle
And life is ur choice to make it beautiful..
 
Life is a game and a power struggle (at school and work). lol :o

The abundant life is found in Christ. :)
 
Surprising!

Life is surprising! It is full of hidden little surprises. Usually awesome ones.

Like when you wake up from a nap you didn't know you were having until you woke up from it. :)
 
*momentary derail*

Today for tourist, life is painful. He was just burned at work and is on his way to the hospital. Please keep him in prayers..thanks..