M
Mybrokenlessthenthree
Guest
So anyhow I got up at 3:45 in the morning and just listened to the whole book of proverbs and thought about what it meant for me. Long story short my day was amazing, prbly one of the best mondays in my life. I praised and I was filled, then Tuesday I feel so far, I just chose sin over God. "I know i've nailed more nails into your sons hands then i can comprehend.." I have forsaken the river of life.
So my plan is to wake up tmrw and praise God, because I know! It's no longer a thought, i was attacked. Because I walked with God! Hoorah! I mean this God juice is pretty sick stuff, and my soul thrives on it and nothing can come near to that feeling. So pray for me, because this is an all out war, it used to be a free for all where I was lukewarm. Now I'm taking a stand, and learning more and more what it means to live for Christ. Tomorrow is a new day!
I lay down and slept; i awoke for the Lord sustained me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people Who have set themselves against me all around.
I am all or nothing "It's time to nut up or shut up" but really! Man, church makes me feel weak! We have cross-less gospel, if are understanding of the cross is weak then are faith is weak if are faith is weak then our praise is weak if our praise is weak then our testimony is weak...
I am in the valley of death, the fourth watch... It's easy to be with God. But right now it is not the persecution I'm scared of, but it's the people saying I'm hateful...
For example, someone will cuss, I'm like that's wrong.
They say it's okay to be gay and I'm like that's wrong.
I don't have anything... we are all sinners.
oh! Why I am hateful to a lot of people, because I am truthful. It's not that I impose the truth onto others it's just that someone asks, what do you think about this. I say what I honestly think. Now if it was a girl asking how she looked, and she's hardly wearing anything. I'm not going to say you look like a whore, I'd say I think it shows off to much of your body. I do not mean to cause offense in my words, but I won't lie.
Also, I seem emotionless a lot of the time... It's just drowning in sin, surrounded by sin. They laugh about ungodly things and joke of perversion, lust is in their eyes their lips are quick to lie. They have hearts of evil, they seek self satisfaction and they know not love... So how do i show love to those who hate me? I do what I can to help, but lets say I get someones stuff so they don't have to "Did i ask you to do that! Don't ever touch my stuff again!" I'm just like sorry.... People strait up tell me, I hate you. I do my best, "Why aren't you in line, why aren't you here why aren't you.." they pick on me because they hate me.... They have double standards. I can't do any of these things or "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" It's a war, and i have to focus just to stay in line, little less act/live for and in God. So it's really hard. Really, but I have this God and let me tell you... he's awesome! Fear of the Lord is knowledge...
I'll end on this note,
"I will both lie down in peace and sleep for you alone o Lord make me dwell in safety."
So my plan is to wake up tmrw and praise God, because I know! It's no longer a thought, i was attacked. Because I walked with God! Hoorah! I mean this God juice is pretty sick stuff, and my soul thrives on it and nothing can come near to that feeling. So pray for me, because this is an all out war, it used to be a free for all where I was lukewarm. Now I'm taking a stand, and learning more and more what it means to live for Christ. Tomorrow is a new day!
I lay down and slept; i awoke for the Lord sustained me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people Who have set themselves against me all around.
I am all or nothing "It's time to nut up or shut up" but really! Man, church makes me feel weak! We have cross-less gospel, if are understanding of the cross is weak then are faith is weak if are faith is weak then our praise is weak if our praise is weak then our testimony is weak...
I am in the valley of death, the fourth watch... It's easy to be with God. But right now it is not the persecution I'm scared of, but it's the people saying I'm hateful...
For example, someone will cuss, I'm like that's wrong.
They say it's okay to be gay and I'm like that's wrong.
I don't have anything... we are all sinners.
oh! Why I am hateful to a lot of people, because I am truthful. It's not that I impose the truth onto others it's just that someone asks, what do you think about this. I say what I honestly think. Now if it was a girl asking how she looked, and she's hardly wearing anything. I'm not going to say you look like a whore, I'd say I think it shows off to much of your body. I do not mean to cause offense in my words, but I won't lie.
Also, I seem emotionless a lot of the time... It's just drowning in sin, surrounded by sin. They laugh about ungodly things and joke of perversion, lust is in their eyes their lips are quick to lie. They have hearts of evil, they seek self satisfaction and they know not love... So how do i show love to those who hate me? I do what I can to help, but lets say I get someones stuff so they don't have to "Did i ask you to do that! Don't ever touch my stuff again!" I'm just like sorry.... People strait up tell me, I hate you. I do my best, "Why aren't you in line, why aren't you here why aren't you.." they pick on me because they hate me.... They have double standards. I can't do any of these things or "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" It's a war, and i have to focus just to stay in line, little less act/live for and in God. So it's really hard. Really, but I have this God and let me tell you... he's awesome! Fear of the Lord is knowledge...
I'll end on this note,
"I will both lie down in peace and sleep for you alone o Lord make me dwell in safety."