Like Simon Peter I feel/Plz forgive me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Talljacob
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Talljacob

Guest
So, before I dedicated my life to the lord I lived a very sinful life (most of us have). I was exposed to things at a very young age...I did things at a very young age. Point being my whole life had a moral sin in it all the time. Since I was 17 I have had many sinful relationships. I was with my last ex for six years in a sinful relationship. I gave everything up for the lord and with the lord's help. A couple days ago I back slid and now ever since things have gotten worse. Today it was a home run hit. But after only a few hours of church, the message I was told made me realize something. I need to get up and push on. I feel like Simon Peter when he goes to walk on water with Jesus. He takes his eyes off of him and bam he falls. Peter can't swim, he's panicked and crying out to Jesus. Jesus bends over and pulls him up. This is how I feel. I took my eyes off my lord and savior and everything fell. Now I'm here crying out to Jesus and he is pulling me up. Sometimes we say or do things we regret. Today I said things I want to take back. There is someone I pray is reading this from an earlier conversation so I can ask......will you forgive me?

I deleted the other chat app, I think it's best. Shame though, some messages I will surely miss.