"Liking" Posts

  • Thread starter Thread starter MadParrotWoman
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yes I was logged in and able to "like" some but not others on the same thread and definitely not my own lol.
 
Yes I was logged in and able to "like" some but not others on the same thread and definitely not my own lol.

​hmmm..i dont know then.. I know that after I have posted a reply to somebody's post, if I want to put a 'like' on their post, I can't do it until after my 5-minute edit post time is past..BUT i usually just refresh the page and then I can.. Try that next time and see if it works.. :)
 
​hmmm..i dont know then.. I know that after I have posted a reply to somebody's post, if I want to put a 'like' on their post, I can't do it until after my 5-minute edit post time is past..BUT i usually just refresh the page and then I can.. Try that next time and see if it works.. :)

Thank you, I think this is what happened as I was able to return later and "like". Blessings to you blue_ladybug :)
 
The correct answer is there is a short time after a post is made there is no like option. Possibly so a person can't edit a post after its been liked.