I've got a callus on my palm a week ago and just now it peeled off to reveal the new pink skin. And you know what? You know those superfine lines on your palms? The new skin is still a bit underneath, but matches the surrounding skin like a puzzle piece. What a perfectly delivered instruction to my skin cells, to draw all these lines and flawlessly reproduce them to keep the pattern. Or how about fingerprints. What is the "evolutionary" purpose in the exact design of fingerprints and these fine lines that they should be perfectly reproduced? Let me tell you: there is none. There is no reason for the body to even retain this information, it is redundant, the only significant instruction for survival is that the skin surface should be closed up, not that the line pattern should be identical. God put into your genes that you will have this little line here and this little line there, this exact fingerprint or that exact fingerprint, and your body is delivering the command even if the body gets damaged, the same pattern is reproduced without a single deviation. This is not useful for survival in any shape or form... it's nothing but God's art.
Psalms 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
Psalms 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.