Linked words game

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
flies off (Ha! Well, if that's how it felt, I apologise, Carrie Pie. No wonder you couldn't focus your most excellent defenestration skills afterwards.

Some witty dialogue would also help for our show. At least, I think so. And I hadn't realised my paralysis had only minimal effect (if any) on my mind. Very astute of you to notice, and as for your part, you are keeping up smashingly. :D )
 
  • Haha
Reactions: CarriePie
off duty (Oh, please don't apologize! I quite fancied being under the effects of masterly paralysis ☺️

Witty dialogue is always a good idea. I think you are the best at that of anyone anywhere! I can't think of a comparison. If you're on the show, then that is already in the bag. If there are writers of the show though, you might want to help them. The poor dears, they only think they are as witty.

If I'm keeping up smashingly, then that's good enough for me!)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Charlesiii
duty free (So if you were under mastery paralysis, do you know the technical term for the paralysis I am currently experiencing? Could it be referred to as Chieftessy Smashingnessy paralysis? Or CarriePie paralysis? :p Or something more technical sounding?

I suspect with this paralysis disability, I am going to lose our competition quite embarrassingly. I just had 3 blind Whangdoodles - windows were wide open, and I (bad) doom pied them into the abyss without passing through any windows.

Ha, I think your kindness is on par with your wit, although I appreciate that you say my dialogue is witty. :cool::love:;) )
 
  • Love
Reactions: CarriePie
free falling (I'm not just being kind. Though, thank you for your smashing compliment! But, I really mean you have the most witty dialogue. Your wit is the main reason that's kept the Chieftess around all this time.

You still were able to (bad) doom the Whangdoodles. Which means you did so while under paralysis! I challenge anyone else to be able to do the same. And still maintain wittiness!

To attempt to answer your first questions, remember the term folie a deux (a madness shared by two)? Well, I suspect we have a paralysis of the highest of smashingness/masterliness shared by two ☺️:love:😁)
 
falling star (Lol. This conversation reminded me of a Blackadder skit - it's a historical comedy from last century (i.e. written last century, but the plot is from a century or two earlier), but I like it. I don't think there is similar these days.

(Stupid) King George: Last night I was having a bit of a snack at the Naughty Hellfire Club, and some fellow said that I had the wit and sophistication of a donkey.
Blackadder: An absurd suggestion, sir.
King George: You're right, it is absurd.
Blackadder: Unless, of course, it was a particularly stupid donkey.

But to address your previous point, to (bad) doom pie the Whangdoodles and gain any points (even whilst paralysed), I have to defenestrate them also. A (bad) doom pied Whangdoodle is only worth a single point, but a (bad) doom pied and defenestrated Whangdoodle is worth an entire goal.

And thank you for explaining the technical term for our illness. Paralyses a deux. The highest level of smashingness/masterliness shared by two :cool::D😍. I like it! And with that, I must bid thee a fond adieu (not a deux). :p )
 
  • Love
Reactions: CarriePie