Linked words game

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
light bringer (I hadn't thought of that before, but yes. A little mystery is a good thing. Surprises I'm more wary of, because they come in good and bad. Yes - pie is good too, and Pie even better - an unexpected bonus! :D )
 
  • Love
Reactions: CarriePie
bringer (of) smashingness (Well, thank you most kindly for that☺️ The Pie can make amazing pies, thus the bringer of smashingness! And surprise pies too, but I'd never make them bad!)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Charlesiii
smashingness Chieftess (Well, thank you even more kindly for being that. I'm sure the Pie can make amazing Pies, but I'd argue the smashingness she brings is even more memorable! :p )
 
  • Love
Reactions: CarriePie
Chieftess bestows (Certainly, the Chieftess bestows smashingness which is not soon forgotten and is quite possible unforgettable! For those who understand this smashingness, that is!)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Charlesiii
bestows defenestrations (Yes. I do think the smashingness bestowed by the Chieftess of Smashingness herself is unforgettable. But if one is a Whangdoodle - which I am not, btw - the defenestrations bestowed are quite possibly equally unforgettable, but in that bad kind of surprise way - for the Whangdoodles).
 
  • Love
Reactions: CarriePie
defenestrations defeated (I'm elated that you aren't a Whangdoodle, nor have you been turned into a Whangdoodle! I tried that once. It was okay, but not as smashing as being the Chieftess. It certainly isn't for the masterly either. The best way to deal with Whangdoodles is with surprise attacks of unforgettable smashed-ingness and defenestrations!)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Charlesiii
defeated foes (Yes, I'm quite pleased myself I'm not a Whangdoodle. Sometimes, I do have to check - usually in the mornings just before I brush my teeth. Not so often in the evenings, because if I've started to become one, I really don't want to lose sleep worrying about it until it's time to get up. As the old saying goes - which I'm sure one so well-versed in Whangdoodle defenestrations such as yourself would know - "If one stares long into the abyss, one must check fairly routinely that one is not becoming a Whangdoodle". )
 
  • Haha
Reactions: CarriePie
foes plenty (The abyss...is that where the defenestrated Whangdoodles go? Does the abyss lead anywhere, or on and on through endless measures of the opposite of smashingness?
I think you are wise to check in the morning, instead of before sleep. Why ruin a good night of sleep. Unless you are like me and spend the nights pondering defenestrating Whangdoodles. When I'm not pondering pie recipes, that is. Must keep a balance!)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Charlesiii
plenty space (I think in reality, it's actually a metaphorical abyss. Although, as you have wisely realised, it must also have some application to life, and it probably is where Whangdoodles come from. As we starers into the abyss have come to know, the abyss goes on and on through endless measures of the opposite of smashingness (whatever the word for that is!) But from time to time, a falling Whangdoodle will grasp onto the sides of the edge, and make its way into our reality. Our job is to kick it back into the abyss before it can do any real harm, ideally via a nearby window.

When I try to sleep, I count Whangdoodles being defenestrated. It has quite the calming effect, although I confess I have never tried pondering pie recipes. It is good you keep such a healthy mental balance! :p )
 
  • Haha
Reactions: CarriePie
Space Force (Here I was worried about Whangdoodles in other dimensions. It seems we need to keep guard over the abyss for Whangdoodles crawling up! Maybe a competition can come of it. Who can creatively knock a Whangdoodle back into the abyss. I'll work on my aim so that I may hurl pies accurately at them. Surprise pies!

Maybe add surprise pies of doom to your defenestration counts? Pie sling shots of doom? Pie catapults of doom? I think about pie too much.)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Charlesiii
force knockout (What a great idea! A competition for who can most creatively knock (out?) a Whangdoodle back into the abyss. Surprise pies! (The bad kind of surprise, I'm guessing?!? :P ) Those Whangdoodles will be dreading what awaits, before they even manage to grab onto the edge of the abyss...

But do feel free to continue worrying about Whangdoodles in other dimensions. I think they probably used the abyss to gain access to these dimensions. I think all clever people think about pie a lot. They even invented a symbol for it, so we don't have to use so many letters each time we do - π. Those Whangdoodles won't even know what hit them... π🦑 π🦑 π🦑 = 💀💀💀 )
 
  • Love
Reactions: CarriePie
knockout maneuver (Yes, this could become a very popular competition, which people will want to view from their homes while enjoying pie. Having a nice pie while seeing Whangdoodles be knocked out by an incoming bad pie of doom.
Some of the dimensions have been cleared of Whangdoodles. It's uncertain how many more dimension exist, or how many Whangdoodles exist in those dimensions. You are correct in saying we need to still be aware of this problem.
At least it will be a competition that provides growth in skill and strength, as well as providing entertainment 🥧🦑☠️🥧☠️🦑🥧)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Charlesiii