"Lion" can be spelled many ways.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
"Lion" can be spelled many ways. Because of changes, misunderstandings and the misuse of the "Line" of Scripture and wisdom, will we now be confronted with the "Lion’" And because of this "Lyin" will we be forced to make a choice as to which side we will have to "align" to?

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
"Lion" can be spelled many ways. Because of changes, misunderstandings and the misuse of the "Line" of Scripture and wisdom, will we now be confronted with the "Lion’" And because of this "Lyin" will we be forced to make a choice as to which side we will have to "align" to?
Truth is spelled only one way. T r u t h.
Stay with the truth of the scriptures and the lion will be seen for what it is.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Lol I thought of your pic when I saw that.

@Op it is quite interesting how arbitrary English can be. This "line" of thinking only seems to work in English as far as I can tell.

I haven't studied Hebrew, but supposedly there are many intricacies in how something is said that can be lost on us in English. Not to say that we aren't guided into all truth, but we do have a certain limitation on "mood".

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
Lol I thought of your pic when I saw that.

@Op it is quite interesting how arbitrary English can be. This "line" of thinking only seems to work in English as far as I can tell.

I haven't studied Hebrew, but supposedly there are many intricacies in how something is said that can be lost on us in English. Not to say that we aren't guided into all truth, but we do have a certain limitation on "mood".
In hebrew in the Torah it would be the english equivalent of LN, the vowels were added by the levi priest who would of had control of the spiritual element of the Hebrew language, the vowels and diacritical marks.

Jun 10, 2019
In hebrew in the Torah it would be the english equivalent of LN, the vowels were added by the levi priest who would of had control of the spiritual element of the Hebrew language, the vowels and diacritical marks.
Do have any scripture that might represent that statement, Daniel in the lions den was among actual wild beast I believe, a den of LN wouldn’t take his life not like the teeth of a lion unless the LN you mentioned is equal to lion. Though I might be completely misunderstanding the topic?

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
Do have any scripture that might represent that statement, Daniel in the lions den was among actual wild beast I believe, a den of LN wouldn’t take his life not like the teeth of a lion unless the LN you mentioned is equal to lion. Though I might be completely misunderstanding the topic?
The torah is all consonants with no vowels, no spaces and all one big word as originally written.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
The torah is all consonants with no vowels, no spaces and all one big word as originally written.
Thats so interesting, reading scripture in Hebrew must be kinda like doing a crossword puzzle or maybe playing wheel of fortune.

Can we buy a vowel? How do they know one word from another, I guess its self contained, does each character have its own syllable like how Chinese is written but its number of strokes? Is there a Hebrew alphabet?

If so can someone write it here, I do have a lonley planet Hebrew phrasebook waiting to be read or deciphered so maybe I could look it up.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz. Thats not a word thats the alphabet in English.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
mm I think the story wouldnt make sense if it was Daniel in the loon's den. Or the lyin's den. But it might if the angels stopped the mouths of the liars.

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
All alphabets and languages I've studied are based on pictures and drawings or the Sumerian cuneiform. Hebrew is based on 22 letters.
I see relationships between this, tarot cards and the 11 year sun cycles times 2 as well as some others.

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
The diacritical marks were added to help with translating which way the contents flows, the meanings, but inititaly The Holy Spirit determined its meaning.