Listen When The LORD Speaks To You

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Angel_Armies

Brace yourself like a man and answer God's questions. I tell you this now He did not ask them to just Job He asked them to all of us to.

The Red Words are the Questions God asked Job and the Question He is asking you my friends. The black words will be mine.

"Who is this that darkens my counsel with words without knowledge?
Brace yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer me.

"Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it? On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?

"Who shut up the sea behind doors when it burst forth from the womb, when I made the clouds its garment and wrapped it in thick darkness, when I fixed limits for it and set its doors and bars in place, when I said, 'This far you may come and no farther; here is where your proud waves halt'?

"Have you ever given orders to the morning, or shown the dawn its place, that it might take the earth by the edges and shake the wicked out of it?
The earth takes shape like clay under a seal; its features stand out like those of a garment. The wicked are denied their light, and their upraised arm is broken.

"Have you journeyed to the springs of the sea or walked in the recesses of the deep? Have the gates of death been shown to you? Have you seen the gates of the shadow of death ? Have you comprehended the vast expanses of the earth? Tell me, if you know all this.

"What is the way to the abode of light? And where does darkness reside? Can you take them to their places? Do you know the paths to their dwellings? Surely you know, for you were already born! You have lived so many years!

"Have you entered the storehouses of the snow or seen the storehouses of the hail, which I reserve for times of trouble, or days of war and battle?

What is the way to the place where the lightning is dispersed,
or the place where the east winds are scattered over the earth? Who cuts a channel for the torrents of rain, and a path for the thunderstorm, to water a land where no man lives, a desert with no one in it, to satisfy a desolate wasteland and make it sprout with grass?

Does the rain have a father? Who fathers the drops of dew? From whose womb comes the ice? Who gives birth to the frost from the heavens when the waters become hard as stone, when the surface of the deep is frozen?

"Can you bind the beautiful Pleiades? Can you loose the cords of Orion? Can you bring forth the constellations in their seasons or lead out the Bear with its cubs? Do you know the laws of the heavens? Can you set up God's dominion over the earth? "Can you raise your voice to the clouds and cover yourself with a flood of water? Do you send the lightning bolts on their way? Do they report to you, 'Here we are'?

Who endowed the heart with wisdom or gave understanding to the mind ? Who has the wisdom to count the clouds? Who can tip over the water jars of the heavens when the dust becomes hard and the clods of earth stick together?

"Do you give the horse his strength or clothe his neck with a flowing mane?

Do you make him leap like a locust, striking terror with his proud snorting? He paws fiercely, rejoicing in his strength, and charges into the fray. He laughs at fear, afraid of nothing; he does not shy away from the sword. The quiver rattles against his side, along with the flashing spear and lance. In frenzied excitement he eats up the ground; he cannot stand still when the trumpet sounds. At the blast of the trumpet he snorts, 'Aha!' He catches the scent of battle from afar, the shout of commanders and the battle cry.

"Does the hawk take flight by your wisdom and spread his wings toward the south? Does the eagle soar at your command and build his nest on high? He dwells on a cliff and stays there at night; a rocky crag is his stronghold. From there he seeks out his food; his eyes detect it from afar. His young ones feast on blood, and where the slain are, there is he."

"Will the one who contends with the Almighty correct him? Let him who accuses God answer him!"

"Would you discredit my justice? Would you condemn me to justify yourself?

Do you have an arm like God's, and can your voice thunder like his? Then adorn yourself with glory and splendor, and clothe yourself in honor and majesty. Unleash the fury of your wrath, look at every proud man and bring him low, look at every proud man and humble him, crush the wicked where they stand. Bury them all in the dust together; shroud their faces in the grave. Then I myself will admit to you that your own right hand can save you.

I think the most striking sentence God ever Stated was this one above here, when you read what He said it really does blow you away, He said if You if You have an arm like mine and make your voice thunder and if you o Job will then adorn yourself with glory and splendor, and clothe yourself in honor and majesty. Unleash the fury of your wrath, look at every proud man and bring him low, look at every proud man and humble him, crush the wicked where they stand. Bury them all in the dust together; shroud their faces in the grave. Then I myself will admit to you that your own right hand can save you.
You get that? in other words if we could do all these awesome things God would say to us ok you don't need me, you can be your own God, but yet we can not, for there is nothing or no one that compare to God almighty and He knows it. and all Creation knows it to.
Be Blessed my friends.

H

hersecretrefuge

MMMM POWERFUL.

i never saw that last statement before.
Truly the Lord is the all knowing and no one can meet up to those standards and requirments of Jesus. Of course like you said, He knows that but its interesting how He just puts it out there anyway. It's even humbling in itself to read that.

I find so much security reading this...since women have that natural, God given desire to feel secure by a man and loved, and to see Jesus the God of the Universe having control of everything, brings security. Nothing goes on he doesnt know about. Nothing surprises Him, and he never holds back his wrath nor he never holds back love.

TEEHEEE i love my husband King Jesus. :)

C

christiancanadian

MMMM POWERFUL.

i never saw that last statement before.
Truly the Lord is the all knowing and no one can meet up to those standards and requirments of Jesus. Of course like you said, He knows that but its interesting how He just puts it out there anyway. It's even humbling in itself to read that.

I find so much security reading this...since women have that natural, God given desire to feel secure by a man and loved, and to see Jesus the God of the Universe having control of everything, brings security. Nothing goes on he doesnt know about. Nothing surprises Him, and he never holds back his wrath nor he never holds back love.

TEEHEEE i love my husband King Jesus. :)
King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Jesus I love you and praise your name too!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.