Listing praises that poured today...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

IDEAtor

Aug 15, 2012
1) I was talking with someone in the office about hoping to connect with someone who might walk with me. Just as I said this, I saw someone I was praying about running into recently. And I quickly approached her at the row of mailboxes. And we exchanged numbers and are looking for good, plain conversation to take place over morning walks.

2) I had not received any tips at work until I started humming "Count your blessings, name them one by one."
As I did this, I immediately found change on the table I went to clean. It was very little, but it meant so very much.
Well, from this experience I then met others who also tipped larger amounts.

In fact, one family made eye contact and I was bubbly and quick to help, when they quietly offered their thanks.
My boss had just told me to leave and before I could clock out, they blessed me. This was helpful, because this past week used more income than I normally budget.

3) I finally reconnected with an old friend, someone who is older and wiser, but is just as scatter-brained as me.
She needed to pickup some boxes and I was glad to tag along.

4) I received mercy. God knows the details. But it stuns me. And I just praise God for such willingness.

5) I praise Him anyway.

Prayer:
Lord, I thank you for the little blessings.
And I do need to count them more, and to your credit.
But I am also like Joseph in that I lose track of your immeasurable grace in my life.
Regardless, thank you for blessings shared, not shared, and those yet-to-be.
Thank you for You. And thanks that I have this chance to praise your name.
Get the Glory, in Jesus' name, amen.

Jesus001

Aug 29, 2015
yes its christs merry christmas everyone my temperol testimony satan loves to get in the way he wants to wreck our lives he loves abuse:

Feb 28, 2016
IDEAtor,

thanks for the wonderful 'witness', and for having the 'will of heart' to follow
the Will, of 'The Only True God...our Creator, Lord, and Saviour'...