"Little is much when God owns it"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

slave

Senior Member
Mar 20, 2015
6,307
1,093
113
"It is sometimes the simplest thing said that moves mountains when God is in it. And I have learned a stillness in me that I once did not have. I have also learned that God does not want me to tarry long with those who need His Word, except to drop some seeds off on my way past, it is the ones that heed His Word that grab my utmost attention and support."

This is my message today enjoy wallowing in it I do every single day of my life:

...."Humility."
 
Speaking love and peace, in the spirit of the Lord . Glory halleluah.
 
Thank You for sharing this. I know you posted this two weeks ago and showing humility takes a person who has God's loving compassion to do it. I struggle with showing humility and when I am not God quickly corrects me and down to my knees do I fall to repent. For God has all the power and authority over our lives and even though we do not know where we will end up, but God does and I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see what he will do. May God abundantly bless you.