Remember little Jimmy Adlelstein? The weird Jewish kid who lived across the street from the old abandoned tooth paste factory on the corner Burgess and Vine st? It closed down after the 3rd shift forman, Danny Weebleman embezzled 2.5 million dollars and moved to El Salvador to open a comic book shop with lady he met at a Star Trek convention in Boise Idaho.
Anyway, remember how Stevie's mother used to make him wear those goofy bell bottom pants to school every day because she was obsessed with Saturday Night Fever? Well one day Stevie caught me in locker room after gym class and tried to get me to purchase an oil panting by done obscure Lithuanian artist. It was a picture of John Travolta and Ronald Reagan playing Hopscotch in front of Burger King somewhere in downtown Manhattan. I felt sorry for him so gave him 5 dollars and donated the painting to the local Goodwill owned by an Eskimo lady who swore she was reincarnated from Queen Cleopatra.
I heard Jimmy was later kidnapped by Sri Lankan gypsies and was never heard from again. . The story goes, he was watching Sponge Bob and smoking banana peels when he had a vision of William Shatner telling him to sell all his belongings and move to Sri Lanka to study ancient philosophy under a man named Marcus Furgason the third who claimed to be sent from the future to study the effects of Global warming on bonzai trees. I don't know what ever became of Jimmy but I sometimes wear bell bottoms in his honor to this very day.
Anyway, remember how Stevie's mother used to make him wear those goofy bell bottom pants to school every day because she was obsessed with Saturday Night Fever? Well one day Stevie caught me in locker room after gym class and tried to get me to purchase an oil panting by done obscure Lithuanian artist. It was a picture of John Travolta and Ronald Reagan playing Hopscotch in front of Burger King somewhere in downtown Manhattan. I felt sorry for him so gave him 5 dollars and donated the painting to the local Goodwill owned by an Eskimo lady who swore she was reincarnated from Queen Cleopatra.
I heard Jimmy was later kidnapped by Sri Lankan gypsies and was never heard from again. . The story goes, he was watching Sponge Bob and smoking banana peels when he had a vision of William Shatner telling him to sell all his belongings and move to Sri Lanka to study ancient philosophy under a man named Marcus Furgason the third who claimed to be sent from the future to study the effects of Global warming on bonzai trees. I don't know what ever became of Jimmy but I sometimes wear bell bottoms in his honor to this very day.