Live Chat Room

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jdu4510

Nov 26, 2016
I still do not know how to get into the live chat room. I am on a Mac desktop. Anyone , I need help.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Have you downloaded the app for Mac? If yes, try uninstalling it, and make sure you have Adobe Air installed, then reinstall the Mac app. If you still have problems, you can PM @RoboOp. Just click on his name here. :)

jdu4510

Nov 26, 2016
How or where do I get Adobe air ?
Thank you.

SHERAH

Jun 19, 2016
hdu4510. Hi. Long time no chat.

jdu4510

Nov 26, 2016
hdu4510. Hi. Long time no chat.
Good day to You Sherah,, i'm doing alright,, working thru mental and physical health and hoping to keep the house,, God Willing.
I have to put my trust in God's guidance for this.
Hope you are well.
How is the Peg treating you?
Take care ,, James

SHERAH

Jun 19, 2016
Good day to You Sherah,, i'm doing alright,, working thru mental and physical health and hoping to keep the house,, God Willing.
I have to put my trust in God's guidance for this.
Hope you are well.
How is the Peg treating you?
Take care ,, James
Hi.alot has happened since last times I chatted with you.but health wiseI am good.
I come and go alot to and from my reserve.
Been wondering if you ever got to drive a semitruck yet.