Live testimony. Glory to God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jobb

My name is Job Balamurugan. I was born in a Hindu family and raised a Hindu. As a Hindu, I was overly reliant on the idols. I was speaking evil words and living in sinful ways. As a Christian, I was hesitant for belonging to an inferior religious group, because Christians form a small minority in India.
At the age of 15, I came to know the Gospel of Jesus Christ through my teacher. Initially, I thought Christians were trying to convert me to Christianity. But I realized I was wrong. Christians were putting into practice their faith to be kind, friendly and be helpful to me.
So I got baptized and confessed my sins by uttering the sentence, “The Blood of Jesus Christ cleanses me from all my sins.” By God’s grace, he gave me his Holy Spirit to live my Christian faith.
Later, God helped me to study for my B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science. God gave me wisdom based on statement in the Scriptures (in Isa 11: 2: “The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him,
The Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.” Though the verse refers to Him (Who is Jesus), I was also given wisdom of the Holy Spirit and the ability to acquire knowledge
God helped me to attain a “Distinction” in B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science which was awarded by the University.
Next, God helped me to successfully study for my M.Sc. (Computer Science) and I excelled again. I was awarded a First Class Honor’s Degree.
Since then, my love for Jesus has not diminished.. During college days, the Lord helped me to work with Christian young men in an evangelistic organization.
I lost my father when I was studying M.Sc. (CS). My mother is handicapped. I lived a very painful and tearful life.
I was often humiliated for accepting Jesus. So I was unable to lead a happy life.
But the Lord was gracious to me. He helped me to get a job to work in the field of Internet Technology” for a few years.
For the last few years, the Spirit of the Lord had put a burden on me for the plight of nations. He showed the ruins of the people in those nations. In some instances the Spirit showed me how Satan built up a nation, its people and congregations of his followers.
Every day, these burdens become more pressing and my heart feels so heavy. Sometimes I cried unconsciously because of these burdens.
Once, I was traveling on a bus as I had to go on a particular month for an on-site project. The Spirit called out my spirit and I heard a divine voice: “This land is to be built, you need Me, son.”
When I heard it, I burst out into tears. I answered the call to full-time ministry half-heartedly as I was unwilling to go into full-time ministry. Yet there was no fear in me going into full-time ministry
After that, I had no idea why my on-site visa was rejected after I was selected.
Then one day, I went to the office and sat down. I felt the command of the Spirit: “Go out”.
I talked with the Spirit about where I needed to go, and I went to the street with nothing.God Said Son, Come to serve for me"
My son, who was 1 1/2 months old one day, before the worship service, fell down as someone pushed him down from the cot he was fighting with. My wife was shocked to see this. When the child was out of breath, I said to the Lord in tears, “My life, my wife and my child are your grace. I have devoted my whole life to knowing Jesus Christ.” Hitherto, by the grace of God, we are serving Him.
Bible Verse:
Isaiah 6:8
Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Thank you for sharing.. and welcome to Cc!